Announcing the Squad Writer's Contest

This could be amazing for mystery/horror stories! Honestly very very excited for this one. :raised_hands:t4:

9 Likes

Yes queen, do it! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Dooo it, GURL U BETTER COME UP WITH A DAMN GOOD SCI-FI ONE!! DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT XDDDD

8 Likes

Do it.
I. Dare. You.

5 Likes

Oh this contest theme sounds so interesting.It’s forcing me to go back to writing although it has been years leaving it.

Anyhow if anyone needs a cover for this story contest.They can always leave a DM on my Instagram @mystery.artistz

8 Likes

The story needs to be completed? No, right?

4 Likes

No

6 Likes

The Kylie just called me queen, I’m going to cry now :sob:

3 Likes

Everyone is expecting that I’ll write a sci-fi, you’ll all be so disappointed :joy:

9 Likes

I know right when they actually had to fit a specific theme and include a specific thing

3 Likes

I think they’re running out of ideas, so I heard someone say they should redo some contests, which I love that idea, because these new contests don’t really have a theme anymore, they say it can be any genre focusing on anything with 4 or more friends in a group? I was kind of hoping for more. I think they should take breaks from contests til they can come up with real authentic contests like back in 2017 or 18.

29 Likes

I kinda like how open-ended this theme is :eyes: I may have to enter teehee

10 Likes

I actually think this theme would be fantastic for a mystery story.
You could even add the option as the start for the player to choose which of the 4+ MC’s they’d like to focus on and each MC’s storyline could be a bit different and change the course of the mystery or something.

12 Likes

Me: don’t do it
Me: please don’t do it
My brain:
My brain:
My brain:
My brain: HERE ARE 27 STORY IDEAS

53 Likes

I’m still excited about this contest because I have this idea in my mind, but I’m not sure if the title of the story will fit with Squad.

3 Likes

Big mood, tbh.

5 Likes

In other news if anyone is in need of a do writer for the contest I’m down :joy:

3 Likes

there’s probably no way I’m gonna enter because I will just get frustrated with the coding lol. But I have a basic story written out that kinda fits the theme

6 Likes

It literally takes me a year to write a story- but maybe I’ll try to enter this :pensive:

10 Likes

that’s a mood

5 Likes