Announcing the Squad Writer's Contest

When all your stories have 4 main characters >> My work in progress could definitely fit this, but do I feel like busting out a new story right now? :woman_shrugging:t4::laughing:

14 Likes

This is right up the alley for the story I’ve been woking on for ages :yay:
Probably going to enter this time.

1 Like

That’s really helpful :heart: sadly i had something different in my head :joy: I’m gonna wait for my 4 am brain to work on them plots :massage_man:t2::joy:

8 Likes

I am like 20 million ideas but at the same time none, ya know? :sweat_smile::pleading_face::no_mouth:

16 Likes

I’m kinda new to these contests, what’s the prize? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The struggle is real :sob::joy:

1 Like

ehm… to be honest, I’m not so excited for this one, lol. Probably because I am a narcissist who likes having the mc in the center of the world but who knows, I’m sure people will come up with some good stories :wink:

5 Likes

Episode puts your story on a two week shelf thus improving your exposure and your story generally gets a few thousand reads. Episode also transfers a few passes and gems onto your account

11 Likes

Thanks for informing me! Good luck to everyone who enters! :blush:

5 Likes

Four is bit much, but does that mean that they all have to best friends of each other? Or they have to have as much attention on them as other characters and be cool with the other characters even if they all don’t interact with each other? I’m confused. @Melani3 I’m not sure if I’m eligible for this or not. 0-0

BTW, if you don’t win the contest but put it up for selection are you able to use it again?

9 Likes

To clarify, because I’ve seen this question a few times in this thread:
Your 4 characters do not have to be friends. They can be coworkers, an unlikely group of superheroes, mortal enemies, or anything inbetween!

44 Likes

What about friendly rivals? (Like an opponent)

2 Likes

this is so relatable

2 Likes

OMG this actually kind of fits a story I’m kind of working on! Will I enter? I don’t know. I’m considering it :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Awesome, now this is giving me some inspiration.

3 Likes

Does the story need to start right away with the squad? What if it starts with the MC who slowly becomes part of a squad?

4 Likes

it can start like that, be creative, think outside the box, start it however you want to start it.

3 Likes

I think I’m gonna join this one

4 Likes

I might enter. Idk the good guys [ a story I’ve been slowly working would fit. It has 5 mcs].

You get featured on a special episode shelf if you meet the rubric requirements and get enough reads. That way more people will view your story !! It’s a great opportunity especially if you’re trying to put yourself out there.

3 Likes