Announcing the Squad Writer's Contest

Noted with thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me too…
Don’t worry too much though, we’ll both finish our stories in time.

3 Likes

Hope so! Good luck on your story! :heart:

2 Likes

I’m still thinking about entering

1 Like

Still on freaking chapter 1 but I’ve been nose to the grindstone, trying to get my entry finished. There are a TON of overlays. Hoping I can get finished and everything is approved on time. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I’ll be sure to check it out! :hugs:

2 Likes

I’m just stuck on chapter 4 :zzz:

2 Likes

I get this too… After spending hours on a chapter, it suddenly starts losing its magic and doubt starts creeping in… :sleepy:

6 Likes

I know! :sob: The stress is real.

1 Like

Sounds interesting! :eyes: Lemme know when you publish it :slight_smile:

1 Like

At least I am near to finish my 2nd chapter… hope I will manage to finish the 3rd one fairly quickly.

Hi, thought I’d share my story with you! :orange_heart:

𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 — Squad: that summer
𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕪 — It’s senior year, and you and your friends are doing a trip together before going to college. What could go wrong, right? It seemed like a great way to start your summer… That is until your trip is cut short by the death of one of your friends on one tragic night. At first, it seemed like an accident, but you feel like maybe there is something more.

Not out yet, but publishing soon (probably a few days before the deadline)

More info on my IG: @secrets.epi

4 Likes

same hahaha

1 Like

Hey everyone!

My contest entry is Squad: Outcasts and I kinda published it by mistake XD. A mistake which I clearly can’t undo, sooooo

Description

When tasked with convincing her school’s estranged delinquent to graduate, Lakewood High’s Student President seeks the help of the girl’s newest friend, and her worst enemy.

IG: msenglishlit.episode

I hope you give it a shot! Have a nice day xx

4 Likes

sqaudposter2|690x458

Story Name- Squad: The Cool Kids

Description: Moving in with your RICH best friends will be nothing but trouble. Four strong personalities living under one roof…imagine all the things that are going to occur. LGBTQ+

Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance

THE STORY IS LIVE! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT NOW! FOLLOW MY INSTA FOR UPDATES @KOOLAIDJAY.EPI

2 Likes

Hi you all! Here is my Squad Contest Entry

Story Title: Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team
Synopsis:
Episode App Synopsis: In Gavinville, monsters attempt to plague the city with its enhanced evil, and it is up to four squad heroes Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop them. But will they?
Full Synopsis:
In a town called Gavinville, monsters are known to plague the city with its evil and are up to no good, so it’s up to a squad team of heroes, Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop the monsters from wrecking havoc in the city. But will they stop it in time? CC, Customize your squad, CC Name customization for two squad members, Most choices do matter, Point System, Love Interests for Every Squad Member including Morgana, Mini games and tappable mini games, etc.
Genre: Action, Horror, a bit of suspense, Comedy, etc.

I haven’t got a chance to publish the story yet, but I should publish it around two days and will edit this post before the deadline.

IG: @twes2363.episode. Follow my Instagram for more info on updates

The_Paranormal_Team_Limelight_posterThumb_nlGCSs926r

2 Likes

@EtherealWitch >_<

How does the Squad Writer’s Contest work?

Can more than one title be submitted by the same author?

1 Like

What do you mean? Like two titles? Squad: Blah & Blah?

1 Like