Announcing the Stuck With You Writer's Contest!

IDK I’m still holding on to some hope haha

1 Like

Finally, I’ve published my story! :sparkles:

It is the story of a girl who leaves behind her dreams to protect her kingdom and the underage son of the father-figure person in her life. Incidentally, this father-figure person is none other than the king of Estale. The story roams about how she ends up being stuck with the prince of Estale and finds out the actual enemy who assassinated the king and rescues the prince from several accidents planned by the enemy.

This story is set in Estale, a fictional place and has references to magic, spiced up with some technological stuff. You also get to see a romantic and compassionate relationship which’ll lighten up your mood for a few minutes.

Title: SWY: Her Stolen Dream
Author: Ann C
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Romance
Description: A royal engagement between Chloe and Liam goes wrong when the king is killed. Now, Chloe must defend the prince and kingdom. What will happen when she’s stuck with the prince?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5521036007636992

2 Likes

SWY: Collision Course. He’s on a collision course… with the last person he ever expected to join the mission into space. Can they ignore the gravitational pull between them? Male MC, Full CC

6 Likes

What do you guys think the next contest theme will be? :eyes:

Zero idea how I made it, but here we go!

SWY: Lost Star
by Victori Rogue (@rogueangelwrites)
Genre: Adventure

It’s the year 2390 on the colony planet Gaea 2. As a war rages, the search for your best friend strands you in a deadly jungle.
Your only shot at survival? An enemy soldier.

Features:

• 1 MC

• 1 LI

• Full MC Customization: Gender, Name, Appearance

• LI Customization: Gender, Appearance

• No Gem Choices (Except Topping Up Points and Support the Author)

• Mini Games

• Choices that Matter/Point Systems

• Sounds Where They Apply; No Music

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6525494153904128

5 Likes

Fingers crossed that I will make it in time guys, I’m dumb and stressing…

1 Like

I just finished the third episode. Praying I can finish editing it by tonight

Friendly reminder! Don’t forget to fill out the form after publishing your entry! :hugs:

4 Likes

Title - SWY : Same Old Love

Genre - Drama + ( Romance)

Description - Planning your best friend’s wedding is already a challenge for you. But with the wedding around the corner, your secret feelings are put to the test when you get stuck with him.

CC - Full CC for MC and LI.
(You can choose between Generic/plus body types.)

Instagram - @anustories

Cover :arrow_down:

Link -

5 Likes

I think it’s too late for a Halloween contest… since Halloween is only 3 weeks away, and they usually allow 7 or more weeks for contest entries to be completed.

But they could always do a Christmas contest. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Or something to do with new year. (Y’know… “New Year - New Me” and all that…)

3 Likes

That’s true :upside_down_face:

My SWY is finally out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑊𝑒 𝐺𝑜

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: 𝑅𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑦

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧: 𝐴 ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑙 𝑡𝑦𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒. 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦, ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑏𝑡. 𝑆𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠, 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡?

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬: 𝐶𝐶, 𝐴𝑟𝑡 𝑆𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑠, 𝐿𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝐴𝑑𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝐷𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑆𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑃𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑆𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑚, 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑢𝑠 𝑆𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑒𝑠

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬: 𝑅𝑎𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝐾𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 (𝑀𝐶) & 𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑠𝑜𝑛 (𝐿𝐼)

𝐂𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬: 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑒

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝗺: @𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑜.𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠

6 Likes

I published almost a week ago but now all episodes are available so…

Title: SWY: Brighter Times
Authors: Kacey & Allie
Genre: Drama
Description: Liliana Fernandez thought she had her future planned out. But when an uncle she never knew she had takes her in for the summer, will the future be as set in stone as she thought?

Hope you guys enjoy!
Ig: :cherry_blossom:Kacey and Allie​:cherry_blossom: (@kaceyandallie.on.episode) • Instagram photos and videos

2 Likes

My SWY Contest story is now published!

Link:

5 Likes

Hey everyone! I’ve just released my story and I hope you all can check it out (:

Title: SWY: Glee or Flee?

Description: Fame. Wealthy. Success. = Nonchalant & Everything is in your favor. But you have to work with someone you thought you left for good. How will this end? You’ll be the judge of that!

Genre: Drama/ Romance-ish

It’s released!

:two_hearts:Full CC for MC & LI
:two_hearts:Point System
:two_hearts:Minigames
:two_hearts:Some choices may matter
:two_hearts:Drama Plot with sprinkle of Romance

For updates: Updates!

6 Likes

Hey! I’ve just published my new story, I’d love for you all to check it out!

Title: SWY: Hunter
Genre: Drama/Romance/Fantasy
Author: Raitlyn
Description: Years of experience and research never could have prepared for you what happened. Will you be able to survive? And will you be able to do so without falling in love? Full cc M/F LI

It’s released!

Male/Female LI
Full CC
Diversity
Drama with a bit of Romance and Fantasy!

4 Likes

idk but I thin something spooky like thriller horror, etc cuz it’s October

1 Like

Yeah you are right too

1 Like

I did it!

Honestly, am so surprised I actually managed to finish it as I had a very hectic last couple of weeks due to work and other stuff. But I pushed through and now it is officially out. Aaaaah!

SWY: Duo’ed Up
– A romantic comedy.
Being the best solo player of the game gained you a spot on the tournament. With your eyes on the prize, becoming a duo might be the hardest game you have ever played.

– Full CC, name change, point system, multiple endings, and mini games.

Are you ready to duo it up?

10 Likes

Hey guys! I am happy to announce that my SWY entry has been published. Hopefully you guys add it in your reading lists :purple_heart:

𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲: 𝘚𝘞𝘠: 𝘊𝘜𝘉𝘌

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘐𝘯 2025-𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺’𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦? 𝘑𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸, 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘜𝘉𝘌.

𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: 𝘚𝘤𝘪-𝘧𝘪

𝙎𝙪𝙗𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚/𝙨: 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺

:video_game:Mini Games
:video_game:Female MC
:video_game:CC
:video_game:Point System
:video_game:Multiple endings

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4688643562602496
You may take screenshots and tag me @maewrites.ep Login • Instagram

7 Likes