Announcing the Talent or Curse Contest!

Oh I hate that!! I get that romance is the most profitable for them but let’s have some actual interesting ones for once. Even if they did a contest that was another genre, the ones that had romance in them would probably win eveb if not a requirement :woman_shrugging::smiling_face_with_tear: and gems! Ugh. I can’t even express my anger with gems in community stories - the only good thing about them is they help authors reach the payment program.

5 Likes

@Liz When’s the next contest? Please let us know we’re all waiting here. :sob:

7 Likes

She hasn’t been active since November :sob: we are doomed.

6 Likes

I think Maxx has been the one that does the Episode Updates/Contest posts, so we may not be lol.

3 Likes

Are we getting another contest soon? :sob: @Maxx

6 Likes

Contest Suggestions hehe

14 Likes

Some members didn’t appreciate them dropping a new contest before the winners of the previous was announced so…they granted that wish apparently. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Now, we wait.

9 Likes

I’m done checking multiple times every day for a contest now :sob:

9 Likes

I’m sure the people who complained are regretting it now lol

8 Likes

Yeah I recall that but I actually like that because if you didn’t enter the last contest it always was another one. But I can’t ever remember them taking this long to drop a contest. But the themes have been complained about as well so all that coupled together may mean we might have to wait longer.

9 Likes

Hoping it comes out today :eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

The last ones were posted around 6:30 pm est so maybe a few more hours

4 Likes

I hope our suggestions are not ignored- there were so many good ideas on the list!

6 Likes

Yes!! I was very impressied with them all honestly

5 Likes

maybe not today :pensive:

5 Likes

@Liz @Tory @Maxx @Sydney_H GUYS atleast say whether we are getting a contest this month or not? Y’all are just edging us :smiling_face_with_tear: :sickburn:

12 Likes

So true ! I’ve been like Should I just start writing the story or wait for a contest for like a MONTH!
I really wanna enter the contest and I suck at writing two stories at ones​:sob::sob:
@Maxx Plz confirm if we’re getting a contest this month

9 Likes

good Lord y’all are so dramatic. :laughing::laughing::sob::roll_eyes:

13 Likes

I’m getting a little bit annoyed at this point ngl.

14 Likes