Announcing the Winners of our Double Life Writer's Contest!

Hello Episode Community!

We’re here today to announce the winners of the Double Life Writer’s Contest!

A big congratulations to all of our winners and thank you to all who entered! :clap::clap::clap:

BEST DIRECTION

DL: Beauty Boss by @Marion and @cpc

BEST INTERACTIVITY

DL: The Greatest Hero by @ksenia.stories

WINNERS
DL: Racing Royal by @amepisode
DL: Be My Escape by @Talu
DL: Dirty Neon Lights by @cc_episodewriter
DL: Blueprint by @conchi
DL: Love In Disguise by @Anastasia_S
DL: Love Undercover by @CGConti and @Nis
DL: Tasting Temptation by @wincyyellow

35 Likes

Congrats everyone!

2 Likes

Congrats all the winners!!

4 Likes

congrats evryone.

3 Likes

Congrats everyone :clap:

3 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

Huge congrats everyone!!

2 Likes

Congrats to all those who won :revolving_hearts:
But notice how they’re all big authors that got the most reads on their stories :face_with_monocle:
This’ll probably get flagged for calling them out or whatever but small authors deserve so much more recognition.
I’ve seen so many stories that deserved to win but because they weren’t from super well known authors that are constantly in the top of the ranks they didn’t get as many reads and therefore it seems didn’t win.
There should at least be a separate shelf for the smaller winning authors or equal amounts of big and small authors to even it out.
I already know myself and at least a few other authors won’t be participating in any more contests until smaller authors can get more recognition.

49 Likes

Truthfully, it has nothing to do with reader volume as long as they make the minimum needed to qualify.

The biggest factors are retention and rubric score.

16 Likes

I’m so incredibly proud to see three of my friends on this shelf :metal: You ladies are so talented and inspiring! @cc_episodewriter the sci-fi queen, @Talu the romance master and @ksenia.stories the creative genius!

Also wanted to give @amepisode a huge congratulations! I legit read Racing Royal twice in a week LOL

10 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::heartbeat: and thanks again for your help!

Also big thanks to all my readers and Episode for hosting such contest. It was stressful, exhausting, sometimes but it was fun :laughing::blue_heart:

5 Likes

Aw, thank you my love, its really appreciated :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

You all did a great job! :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats to all!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations winners!
And congratulations to everyone who participated. I saw so many entries who went above and beyond in their work, and all deserved to honestly be up there featured.
:two_hearts:

8 Likes

Congrats to winners and yeah I read all the winner stories and they deserve the win and I also read many great stories of small authors :blush:

3 Likes

YESS!!! Congratulations @Marion and @cpc :partying_face::yay::blob_hearts::party_time:
MY fav DL story!! I had soo much fun reading it!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats to all! Well deserved! :heart:

1 Like

Lol I forgot about this. :no_mouth: Haven’t read anyone’s entry but I’m sure all of them were great!

Congrats on everyone! :relaxed:

1 Like

Congratulations to all winners!

2 Likes