Announcing the Winners of our LDR Writer's Contest!

Hello Episodians!

We’re excited to announce the winners of our Long Distance Romance Writer’s Contest!

Congratulations to everyone who made the shelf and thank you to everyone who entered! :clap::clap::clap:

BEST DIRECTION

LDR: Someone Else’s Hero by @nals

BEST INTERACTIVITY

LDR: When Two Worlds Collide by @lorenbethxox

WINNERS

LDR: When The Sun Sleeps by @Tldax913 & @EpisodeHoneyy

LDR: Water’s Edge by @carntz & @episode.maeve

LDR: Wherever I’m With You by @Gracex

LDR: In Another Time by @Nettie_episode

LDR: Fated by @Ash_Town

LDR: The Lady’s Affair

LDR: The Big Great by @Sugarfoot

LDR: Lucid Dream by @Athlin

LDR: The Man on the Moon by @Lidezutt

LDR: A Life-Time Apart by @olivia_rosee

28 Likes

Congratulations everyone!

2 Likes

congratulations to all! you all deserved it so much. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Congrats ppl!! Can’t wait to check out all the winning stories + so glad ‘The Waters Edge’ made it :white_heart:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

I am in complete shock (literally - my body can’t stop shaking, send help)!! Thank you so much for including us and reading our story. I am so happy to be on the same shelf with all of these talented authors!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I am so glad to see smaller / underrated authors winning this competition. However, congrats to everyone who won and didn’t win. You all are still winners.

9 Likes

Thank you so much, I’m in total shock! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: I think there was a tiny mix up though, I’m actually the author of Someone Else’s Hero!

9 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

congrats guys! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratzzzz everyone!!! :partying_face:

ahh I’m in shock! thank you so much for including us! it’s a huge honour to be on this shelf with all of these amazing authors :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations guys, I so happy with this shelf!!!

1 Like

Congrats everyone !!

1 Like

Thank you so much for including @TLdax913 and my story. I’m so honored to be here with all those amazing authors.

:heart::heart:

1 Like

oooo congrats to everyone!

1 Like

Thank you so so much for choosing my story. It’s been hours and I’m still in utter disbelief- and also… I’m so honoured to share this shelf with such incredible authors! Thank you again!

2 Likes

Woohoo! Congrats to everyone who entered

Yay! Congrats to everyone!! :blush:

1 Like