Announcing the Winners of our Risk and Reward Writer's Contest

Hello Episodians!

We’re excited to announce the winners of our Risk and Reward Writer’s Contest!

Congratulations to all of our winners and thank you to everyone who entered! :clap::clap::clap:

BEST DIRECTION

R&R: Bloodbond by kheyrwrites

BEST INTERACTIVITY

R&R: Taste Of Haven by @Carllies

WINNERS

R&R: Dragon’s Heir by @Lilyarts
R&R: Like a Wildflower by @Travelovex
R&R: Welcome to Masondale by @Eljen_episode
R&R: After The Truth by @KMA_writes
R&R: The Capitalist by @JasmineLilac
R&R: Falling [4 & 5] by @vixen.stories
R&R - Rock ‘n’ Roll Nights by @kimbervalmont
R&R: In Love with Her Soul by Liz & Mar
R&R: Quillrun by @lokiwrites
R&R: The Tree of Life by @Lidezutt

49 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :scream: :heartpulse:

-And first. Had to!

7 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, and shout out to the participants entering the contest. Win or didn’t win, ya’ll still did good. There’s always going to be another shelf for your stories. Keep writing, and having fun, and be proud that you got your entries out on time. :100: :raised_hands:t4:

17 Likes

Yayy congrats @lidezutt and @eljen_episode

5 Likes

I knew I wouldn’t win tbh but there were some entries I wish did win since they were amazing. Congrats to the winners tho. I didn’t get to finish reading all the ones I was supposed to but will definitely try to read some even of the ones that didn’t win. I knew some of these would win tho like Jasmine like seriously her read count was through the roof. :sweat_smile: And congrats to all my fellow entrants because we were all under the same pressure to finish on time and I think we did a good job so pat on the back to us.

10 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Congrats everyone!

3 Likes

@Lidezutt, this is your second time winning a competition… What the h*ll is your secret, boo? lol. My :eyes: are on you (in a non stalkish way ofc. lol)
Congrats, you all. It’s really nice seeing different winners (smaller authors) this time. I want to win one day :cry:

7 Likes

Congrats to everyoneee, even though you didn’t win I’m sure you worked hard and that your story is amazinggg :clapping:

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! :clapping: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

congrats

2 Likes

Ooh, congrats y’all! :star_struck:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners! Although my story didn’t win, it was still fun to write for this contest and it gave me the courage to post my first story :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats everyone! :heart:

Congrats to all the winners!!! I read some amazing entries!!!

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hahaha I don’t know why they let me win again :relaxed: But I really happy that they like my stories :smirk::green_heart:

4 Likes

congrats everyone :partying_face: this was such a nice contest :heart:

Thank you so much for the opportunity :pleading_face: Thank you to all the team and all the amazing readers that supported me! So happy :sob::heart: