Announcing the Winners of the Adventurous Creators' Contest

Congrats all! Happy to see such excellent stories win.

3 Likes

Now, time to put up an adventure shelf for all the adventurous stories. Where is my phone! We got a long list to put up for more reading. Ill probably use the list @LyraKeiken has.

1 Like

Has there ever been a “best interactivity” category before? Or was RPG so awesome it deserved an award created especially for it? Because if so, it’s justified. That story is so impressive.

8 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

YESSSSS SO PROUD OF HIMEJI & LYRA!

Congratulations everyone :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you! And congratulations to all winners :hugs:

1 Like

Congrats to everyone!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: Thank you episode!! :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Holy sh* Adventurous: RPG IS SO freaking good! READ ITTTT!

5 Likes

@Atreus oh my god babe!! I’m so proud of you :kissing_heart:

So happy to see three ones I have read up there. Seven Seas definitely deserved to win best directing for sure. Congrats @LyraKeiken

4 Likes

Awahhhhh ty gurl means a lot coming from you!!

1 Like

Awahhh ty you’re too kind!

1 Like

Awah ty!! It’s an honor to be up there with my gal!

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! I guess I have a lot of stories to catch up on now!
Especially bravo for @Himeji - your story was so great and I’m sure it took a lot of time creating, I admire that! It was definitely worth it :grin:

4 Likes

Congrats, everyone! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations everybody :tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::orange_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!! and good job to those who participated as well!! i would’ve gotten mad if i didn’t see @LyraKeiken’s entry up on that list :joy:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! I haven’t had a chance to read these Adventurous stories yet, maybe when I get the chance :+1:t2:

1 Like

YAAAASSS CONGRATS TO EVERYONE! I haven’t read everyone’s story yet, but I can without a doubt say that @LyraKeiken you DEFINITELY deserve that best directing award :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes