Announcing the Winners of the Another World Contest!

most of the people who won are small authors…

10 Likes

Ohh that’s cool then! I knew all the stories that won and I saw them a lot of Instagram so I assumed they were popular;;

2 Likes

Thanksss, you made my day better even if I didn’t win.

Congratulations to the others!!!

:hugs:
Yeah, I feel with you. I didn’t snatch a place either, but I’m still happy I participated.
I finally published a story (after years of keeping my works to myself) and showed the community what I can do. I’ve gotten lots of good feedback and picked up a few followers on the way as well. That to me is a win in itself.

6 Likes

I noticed that too, actually, which is great to see!

Congrats to all the winners!

2 Likes

Congrats everyone!

1 Like

Yes! I’m not on the shelf, but congrats to the winners!
I loved The Shadows by cc
And I’ve read and liked Everything in between and Timeless.
tenor%20(1)

All your hardwork has paid off! I’m glad that most winners are small authors :blush:

2 Likes

Yay, Congrats to everyone!! :blush:

Congrats, you all are hella talented!
To the others that didn’t make it, you may still get featured on a weekly shelf so don’t lose hope!
Congrats to the winners and all those who entered!

1 Like

Congrats

Congrats to all the winners and congrats to all those who entered, we proud of you all :partying_face: :tada: :revolving_hearts:

I’m still SHOOK! Haha, wish you were up with me Tami! Thank you for all the support! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! :partying_face: :disco:

Of course :purple_heart: you deserve it :hugs:

1 Like

So glad to see The Shadows on there!

Congrats to all the winners! I think I’ve read at least one chapter on almost every story on the winner’s shelf this time, which is cool because I usually don’t recognize most of the stories on winner’s shelves!

4 Likes

Congrats, everyone! Especially @Zey and @cc_episodewriter, competition was tight this time :fist:

3 Likes

Congrats

Congrats! :kissing_heart: Can’t wait to read these amazing stories.

awww tysm for reading everything in between!!!

1 Like

@zey
You won, congrats!
Congrats to the other participants as well.

3 Likes