Announcing the Winners of the Clue Creators’ Contest

YASSSS SISTERS SNAPPED! :triumph: :star_struck:
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS

Victorious%20Runway Victoria%20Monet%20wink

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!! :tada::tada::tada: These are some amazing entries!

And @amberose you’ll always be a winner on my shelf :trophy::revolving_hearts:

giphy

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners!! Everyone did amazing and all the winners deserve the awards!! :partying_face::partying_face:

congratulations to the winners & everyone who enter the contest! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

Congratulations to all winners! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Lol I try to be positive even we did not make it to the shelf. :grin: Congratulations to the winers. I havent read all the winning stories so I have to check them out. :nerd_face::sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face:

BTW guys do you know if it is possible to get the final evaluation from the non winners? … I would like to see what to improove next time. :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

Well done, everyone!

Congrats

Really impressive entries in this contest. :heart_eyes: Congratulations to everyone who participated!! :grin::confetti_ball:

Congratulations to the winners, especially Mazy and @LillyR. Awesome, you two!

1 Like

Congratulations!

Congratulations to everyone!!! :sparkling_heart:

Ik I’m one day late, but congrats everyone! Especially @MdSava, I knew L.O.S.T was a winner the second I started reading. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone featured and thank you so much for making UN-DEAD one of the winners :sob::heart:

5 Likes

Was Un-Dead one before? I don’t remember if it was…

I might be mistaken.

Still congrats to the winners :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Congrats to all the winners! To be honest, I’m waiting for a contest I can join soon… I would really like to join a contest that fits my style. Maybe some fantasy or more mystery??

It wasn’t. One of the entries was disqualified, so they made UN-DEAD one of the winners.

1 Like