Announcing the winners of the Fantastical Contest!

I am sure it can be done, it’s just a question of whether it’s done at all…

1 Like

Thank you! Wait, what’s going on?

1 Like

Add @Jahstoriess to the mix <3

1 Like

Yes, I again support the transparency initiative! I was proud of A Royal Exchange, and would like to know what improvements would have (possibly) got me on the shelf :wink:

2 Likes

This is the main things that I’d like to know and if not, how is it determined which stories are read. Do episode wait a week then look at the retention and then read everything with >50% (for example)?
For the DD contest, the more in-depth rules state that any stories over 35% will be read. Is that the same for all contests?

6 Likes

Thank you very much! I feel really honored to be among all of you guys!

1 Like

Fighting for transparency as usual! :grinning:

Happily! Thank you very much for your support!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Thank you very much for your support! I am sure that with some feedback your story could turn into a masterpiece!

I agree, it’s fine if they only consider stories with a certain retention score, however, if that’s the case I would suggest making the engagement transparent so that we can track it. Otherwise, we can just simply be told that we didn’t make it.

Happy to have you!

Thank you :cry:

1 Like

Thank you for having faith in me :heart_eyes:

1 Like

you’re such a lovely person and I’m still going to support this! congrats to those who won you all deserved it.:yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support! Yes, once again, this initiative is by no means addressed against the winners who absolutely deserve their spots for having done an amazing job!

1 Like

aaah you responded to me, excuse me while i go fangirl myself into a heart attack lmao :sweat_smile: Seriously though, the amount of work you put into your stories is incredible and honestly inspiring. I’m unhealthily obsessed with TRT. It’s brought me joy on even the baddest of days, so I just want to thank you for that.

lol sorry if I’m coming off as weird, I just love you and your stories so much! Congrats again on Moonlit Feathers :black_heart::bird:

3 Likes

It’s been said previously that they’re working on making or retention available I believe? That will probably take a bit of work to build and probably isn’t a priority. It would certainly be useful just in general.

1 Like

Thank you for investing so much emotions into my stories <3 and I’m just a nerd sitting home all day coding Episode scripts haha.

1 Like

Thank YOU. We all appreciate you and your dedication :hugs:

1 Like

I hope this feature will be introduced!