Announcing the Winners of the Heroes and Villains Contest!

Thank you so much for the honor of being featured on this shelf! Lovely to be apart of a contest with so many beautiful entries!

3 Likes

Please take any arguments or disagreements that you might have with each other to private message please. All off topic replies will be deleted as needed. Thanks.

10 Likes

And thats my point @Annieways.

Thank you @Jeremy

2 Likes

Yeah, I think especially with this theme where you could write in any genre and how they heros and villains arenā€™t limited to just superheros and super villains, it does leave it up to interpretation

4 Likes

When you decided to only take a part of what someone told, I guess I can do the same. Meanwhile, I never told someone can bash any author and thatā€™s the reason I didnā€™t comment on it because I accept the part that you say no one should bash an author. Itā€™s as simple as it is Dara. We just want to know why some story is the winner. Itā€™s not about any author but in a wholesome a more transparent and accountable solution.

2 Likes

The author of that story comes on these forums and she is (quite understandably) feeling a bit upset. You can see what she posted on Instagram. Even if it had nothing to do with her, she took it personally and I donā€™t blame her. I would have too.

I donā€™t think it was necessary to mention a specific story in this instance. You could have made your point without doing that :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Another reminder. We really dislike having to do this or delete any user postā€™sā€¦so please keep threads on topic, follow the forum guidelines and keep all argumentā€™s in private message. Closing thread for a little bit.

8 Likes

Fine Line was never apart of the Heroes and Villains contest.

1 Like

I know

true tbh

I would like to congratulate all of those authors who made it with their stories, and of course those who wrote theirs for the story. :heart: No hurt feelings, thereā€™s always another time (right?). This contest isnā€™t just the only contest that exist, you all did a good job anyway! Once again, congratulations! :clap:

Love and Care,
Aohebe :heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!
You all worked hard to write your story and deserve this recognition.

5 Likes

Tbh I donā€™t see why you guys hate Bad Apple so much. I just read the first chapter and I like it. :thinking:

5 Likes

You might want to create a new topic/thread discussing it so you donā€™t derail this thread with off topic content. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats to everybody! Xx

2 Likes

Congratulations everyone!

ebonni didnā€™t submit fine line for the contest. she was going to but she decided not to.

1 Like