15 Likes

Really congrats, these winners deserved their win so much

2 Likes

wow, congrats to all the winners!

2 Likes

Well, I guess it’s the biggest shelf ever :smiley:
Contratulations to all winners!

5 Likes

That’s a lot of winners! Can anyone tell me where the current creator’s contest is?

4 Likes

This was quick :hushed: I saved many entries in my favourites but I barely could read any, so honestly I don’t really understand how the retention can be measured in such a short time. On the other hand it’s nice that we have 18 winners, congratulations to everyone who won and entered.

10 Likes

Hey @Liz, on our story Zodiac, Jamie’s handle is @/jl_writes!

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners​:heart::sob::raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

YESSS AGENT CINDERELLA WON!! @EliseC I’m so happy for you, I’m totally fangirling right now, but your stories are amazing.

Congratulations to everyone who took part and everyone who won!

6 Likes

Well done! At least something good happened to someone near Valentine’s day.

3 Likes

They haven’t announced it yet…

3 Likes

Ok, thanks!

3 Likes

OMG @EliseC won! I loved maternal instincts!

4 Likes

Yeah! :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Yes! I’m dying to know too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You deserve this and so much more! Congratulations for getting on the shelf. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @EpisodeShadow @_haruka @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @Ariana.Episode
I didn’t want to spam this thread lol

I don’t want to get too off topic but this entry was absolutely a collaboration and it wouldn’t have been possible without @mavis . It wasn’t my story with her help or vice versa- every single thing was really a joint effort (well, obviously we didn’t sit there and create the scenes together lol but you get the idea). Even through high school and uni, I don’t think I’ve ever worked on a group project that was this collaborative. Go Team Elvis (Elise Mavis- get it?? hahahahahha) :grin:

15 Likes

Elvis :joy::joy: didn’t know if Mavis had a forum account :grimacing: you’re both so good at directing and writing and everything.

2 Likes

Congratulations, everyone!

3 Likes