Announcing the Winners of the Missed Connections Creators' Contest

Congrats guys! :heart_eyes:
@EliseC :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

6 Likes

congrats to the winners! i’ll try to play all these stories this week :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Wow! This still hasn’t sunk in :sweat_smile:
Thank you so much!!! I feel so honored to be in the list amongst so many great entries :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congratulations to all my shelf mates :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Congratulations everyone! The directing in all of these stories is phenomenal, the standard is now higher than ever and I’m loving it :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Congrats to everyone who won! Still waiting for the new contest

6 Likes

I think patience is key, as I believe that this @Liz must be on her weekend since she has been on in nearly two days. I’m sure she’ll get back to everyone on Monday or whenever she’s back online. :wink:

ALSO, CONGRATS to EVERYONE who has WON!
I want to have a go at reading all of the MC entries, not just the winners, does anyone have a list anywhere or should I do some searching and make a list for everyone?

15 Likes

Congrats you totally deserve it, your story is amazing! :two_hearts::revolving_hearts::heart:

1 Like

There are quite a number of them shared on the contest thread. I imagine some would be hard to find on the app. A few have already switched our genre designation away from romance. I personally already ditched “MC” in my title because I kind of hated how it looked. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Oh, yeah, I know. I was just wondering if there was anyone who had collected them into an easily accessible list that they could share with me. :wink: But I am aware that it’ll probably be me looking into it myself.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, love! <33

1 Like

Same here. MC still stands for Main Character to me…

8 Likes

True. When searching for “MC” titles on the app, I’ve noticed the results will list contest-related stories with MC in the title below other stories that have something like “CC MC” in the description.

When I first joined Episode, I didn’t know about the contests, so I didn’t know what it meant if I saw “DD” in front of a story name. I think that’s also part of why I don’t like “MC” very much. “Thriller” or “Haunted” are more intuitive titles for readers who aren’t up-to-date on contest themes. I like shorter contest title requirements that don’t need to be reduced to acronyms.

8 Likes

Recommendation for you- MC: When the Petal Falls by @aprilish

3 Likes

Yeah, making the list now and it’s already on there (although I’m quite tipsy :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:)

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Oh, yes. I can get really impatient at times i am sorry haha.

1 Like

I also realized that all contest’s are announced on the 18th, so I guess we’ll have to wait for a week more.

5 Likes

Hi! Yes, I do! Just wasn’t very active at first, but I am definitely trying to change that, :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! :smiley: :partying_face:
Thank you so much!! Can’t believe @EliseC made the shelf, thank you! :heart:

4 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t3:

8 Likes