Announcing the Winners of the Missed Connections Creators' Contest

Thank you so much @EpisodeShadow @_haruka @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @Ariana.Episode
I didn’t want to spam this thread lol

I don’t want to get too off topic but this entry was absolutely a collaboration and it wouldn’t have been possible without @mavis . It wasn’t my story with her help or vice versa- every single thing was really a joint effort (well, obviously we didn’t sit there and create the scenes together lol but you get the idea). Even through high school and uni, I don’t think I’ve ever worked on a group project that was this collaborative. Go Team Elvis (Elise Mavis- get it?? hahahahahha) :grin:

Elvis :joy::joy: didn’t know if Mavis had a forum account :grimacing: you’re both so good at directing and writing and everything.

Congratulations, everyone!

Congrats guys! :heart_eyes:
@EliseC :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

congrats to the winners! i’ll try to play all these stories this week :heartpulse:

Wow! This still hasn’t sunk in :sweat_smile:
Thank you so much!!! I feel so honored to be in the list amongst so many great entries :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congratulations to all my shelf mates :two_hearts:

Congratulations everyone! The directing in all of these stories is phenomenal, the standard is now higher than ever and I’m loving it :heart_eyes:

Congrats to everyone who won! Still waiting for the new contest

I think patience is key, as I believe that this @Liz must be on her weekend since she has been on in nearly two days. I’m sure she’ll get back to everyone on Monday or whenever she’s back online. :wink:

ALSO, CONGRATS to EVERYONE who has WON!
I want to have a go at reading all of the MC entries, not just the winners, does anyone have a list anywhere or should I do some searching and make a list for everyone?

Congrats you totally deserve it, your story is amazing! :two_hearts::revolving_hearts::heart:

There are quite a number of them shared on the contest thread. I imagine some would be hard to find on the app. A few have already switched our genre designation away from romance. I personally already ditched “MC” in my title because I kind of hated how it looked. :sweat_smile:

Oh, yeah, I know. I was just wondering if there was anyone who had collected them into an easily accessible list that they could share with me. :wink: But I am aware that it’ll probably be me looking into it myself.

Thank you so much, love! <33

Same here. MC still stands for Main Character to me…

True. When searching for “MC” titles on the app, I’ve noticed the results will list contest-related stories with MC in the title below other stories that have something like “CC MC” in the description.

When I first joined Episode, I didn’t know about the contests, so I didn’t know what it meant if I saw “DD” in front of a story name. I think that’s also part of why I don’t like “MC” very much. “Thriller” or “Haunted” are more intuitive titles for readers who aren’t up-to-date on contest themes. I like shorter contest title requirements that don’t need to be reduced to acronyms.

Recommendation for you- MC: When the Petal Falls by @aprilish

Yeah, making the list now and it’s already on there (although I’m quite tipsy :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:)

Thank you so much for your support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Oh, yes. I can get really impatient at times i am sorry haha.

I also realized that all contest’s are announced on the 18th, so I guess we’ll have to wait for a week more.