Annual Episode Census -2018

I’ll be closing the polls on the 6th of January. Make sure you vote!

If you look on the old episodecreators accounts or old posts, you can see how they changed. They don’t interact with the community like they used to. :speak_no_evil:

Honestly if they become more active in community and interact with us, they will have a fantastic 2019. If they don’t. OOF.

I pretty much said everything I think on the polls but God damn that GROSS app update! I hate the new color scheme! Get rid of it and bring back the old blue app!!! AND RELEASE SOCIAL FEED RIGHT NOW :rage:

3 Likes

i hadn’t updated my Episode app for 6 months. Not because I wanted to, but my mail wasn’t working. When it was fixed and I finally updated, I was astonished, I too miss the old speechbubbles. It was way easier to see the text effects like italic. Colour scheme isn’t that bad, but i absolutely hAtE the new readermessages with a strong passion. It doesn’t even feel like 5 seconds, feels like 0.2.

3 Likes

I miss the old app too much, it wasn’t too different 6 months ago but in 2017 it was so different. We still had the blue app in end of 2017. They are changing the whole app and it looks so ugly :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.