Anonymous Confessions/Opinions

CONFESSION/OPINION #16

“People call us toxic, well I mean let’s put it this way. Some of us have been together from the jump, if you come for one of us, we’re gonna pull up and question you. Here we’re a big family, who will defend each other. Yeah, some people here can be hella rude tho, just like every community.”

9 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #17

“I SO badly want to customize my profile pic. But we only have limited clothes, limited customization, etc. Why don’t we have full customization and full access to clothes. Everybody has a different style than the styles that they allow us to have access to on the app. Which is why I 1000% support this idea. (I have already gone to post about this. Hope Episode listens. Wouldn’t hurt if they changed their guidelines too.)”

18 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #19

“Lmfao what the he- Did that other person just say they were gonna write p*rn LMFAOOOOO BOI LEAVE”

LMAOO😂

16 Likes

No offense captain America but some of us don’t have time to spell 100 letters in a sentence

4 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #20

“Episode can suck my dick.”

:joy:

8 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #21

“To Confession 19: I’M NOT A “BOI” I’M A GIRL AND I’M NOT LEAVING!”

Uhh if there’s any more messages like this I’m not gonna post them because I feel like this might cause drama lol

5 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #22

“ So many Episode help groups on Instagram are so toxic. They literally just love to stir up drama”

10 Likes

I agree with that statment. I’m not even on Insta and I know they be starting stuff.

7 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #23

“I like ASMR. And ice cold milk.”

I like that second one, the first one not so much :joy:

9 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #24

“I ain’t even gonna lie, people are so annoying, like then they don’t even mind their own business. Like damn, leave them alone.I ain’t talking about nobody on the forums, I’m talking IRL.You guys ever just have that moment, where you just wanna throw people out a window?”

I FEEL YOU SIS :joy:

19 Likes

Damn, I feel this fr fr. This is a mood.

3 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #25

“I have a “forum crush” on @Scarlet_Sapphire

@Scarlet_Sapphire :eyes:

12 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #26

“ I wish they didn’t hand out suspensions and bans like candy bars. Yeah people (like me lol) can be really stupid and do dumb crap but come on this is a teen site. Someone got suspended for saying they were 5 come on! And banning is something that I find horrible there’s no where really like the forums where people can chat with friends and make friends so easily.”

Agreed!

11 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #27

“Just a suggestion make a nonsense category for nonsensical threads ;)”

Wat

5 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #28

“Do you ever just wanna fight somebody? But you think you might accidentally kill them, and realize you ain’t got the time to got to jail.”

LMAO idk why but this made me laugh

18 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #29

“I listen to Life is Fun by TheOdd1sOut and BoyinaBand.”

Nice.

5 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #30

“I feel so pressured to release episodes, I can’t upload on time since I’m so busy and I’m getting really stressed out”

omg same it sucks

11 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #31

“I agree about the IG groups being toxic. One of my friends is part of one of the bigger groups and feels like they don’t belong because some of the other members act like a clique.”

7 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #32

“I wrote a Wattpad Trump fanfic for fun O.o”

WHAT IS IT CALLED

11 Likes

Sending virtual hugs to this person :pleading_face: Been there, done that, don’t wanna go back

5 Likes