Anonymous Confessions/Opinions

CONFESSION/OPINION #33

“Honestly I don’t like helping people on forums because most of them are inconsiderate and DONT GIVE CREDIT”

14 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #34

“I’m tired of waking up a 6am?!? Like dang, I always have to find the will to live before I go to school, like one more hour, that’s all I ask.Then I have to go to school, and eat that trash ass breakfast, life is not fair.”

Lmao so relatable

11 Likes

Agree so much :grimacing:

3 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #35

“I wish Episode would give us more time to write contest entries.”

21 Likes

Fr :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Same-
Does it look like I’m fricken Stephen king??

5 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #36

“I feel like the forums have a bad reputation because of a few people but there are some really nice people on here.”

26 Likes

Fr or even use dem

2 Likes

100% agree :joy:

Accidentally deleted it :rofl:

3 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #37

#32 You’ll never find that garbage lmao but there’s plenty dead fish in that ocean”

6 Likes

Is this who I think it is? Probably not lmao :joy: :smirk: :eyes:

6 Likes

Wth does dis mean-
That’s like saying u won’t ever find Mona Lisa, but you’ll find Mona Lisa

6 Likes

This has become one of my favorite threads-

9 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #38

“I wish there were more stories on Episode where a shy guy is romanced by the girl. I see so many male love interests who are overly confident, flirty, or are bad boys. I hardly ever see boys who are shy, submissive, or awkward. This feels a little personal, but as a shy guy seeing so many of this on (what should be) a storytelling app, it often feels like I’ll never be attractive in a woman’s eyes, because I’m not like these Episode male love interests (tall, teeming with confidence, dominant bad boy type, you name it). It also makes me feel like an outcast in the community as well.”

I wish there was more of this as well.
Also don’t feel like you’ll never be attractive in a woman’s eyes, there are a lot (and I mean a lot!) of girls who love nice sensitive guys :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I wonder how many confession/opinion your gonna have by tmrw :thinking::thinking:

6 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #39

“Some of your stories are just bad, I try to help out, but you only change one irrelevant thing and the rest stays the same, it’s just stressful.”

Lmao at first I thought you meant me in particular and I was a bit confused

12 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #40

“I could never do PFP requests, because some use them for like a week then change it, It just couldn’t be me.”

10 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #41

“i don’t know how to break this awkward silence lol :)”

Lol ok

5 Likes

Same :star_struck:

4 Likes

CONFESSION/OPINION #42

“Are you writing some of these stuffs yourself?”

Lmao no why?

6 Likes