Another Deleted post ugh

Sure, give me your character features and clothes title and will do;)

so my character (LL) has diamond face,natural 3 skin-tone, button nose, generic eyes dark blue, full heart lips, long feathered hair in the colour dark brown, arched natural eyebrows in the shade dark brown and is wearing the playa calling outfit. :))

1 Like

lol, itā€™s not da best but I hope u like it:)

1 Like

Ok, so Iā€™m done. Sorry if it took so long, I stayed on my iPad for like 3 hrs doing it hahaha.
If you donā€™t like it you can just tell me and you donā€™t have to use it just cause you donā€™t want to upset me. I rlly hope you like it though. Thank you:)))

The cover

(The leg is suppose to be behind the leg, sorry if it looks a bit tricky haha)

Credit me by just saying @SofiaxD
:))) enjoy

1 Like

~Password: ModdedController360
Card No.1

Appearance

LIMELIGHT FEMALE:
Skin: Natural 04
Body: Female Athletic Body
Face Shape: Defined Diamond Contour
Nose: Defined Natural
Eyebrow: Arched Natural Scar
Eyebrow Color: Black
Hair: Sleek Ponytail
Hair Color: Black Dark
Eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye
Eye Color: Red
Lip Shape: Full Round Pouty
Lip Color: Red deep matte

Clothes

~Blush_shy
~Stella
Card No.2

Appearance

LIMELIGHT FEMALE:
Skin: Natural 04
Body: Female Athletic Body
Face Shape: Defined Diamond Contour
Nose: Defined Natural
Eyebrow: Arched Natural Scar
Eyebrow Color: Black
Hair: Sleek Ponytail
Hair Color: Black Dark
Eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye
Eye Color: Red
Lip Shape: Full Round Pouty
Lip Color: Red deep matte

Clothes

~idle_argument_angry_loop
~Stella

1 Like

ModdedController360
Please could it be a large cover and drawn its a mafia romance kind of story so plz could it have a red background and have a man with slicked-back black hair and any handsome features are ok and a woman with a wavy ombre hair with any pretty features and could it also have Mafia Queen as the title and for the characters to be almost leaning for a kiss. But Iā€™m happy with anything no matter how it turns out and I have loads of time so take as long as u need and tysm for doing it Iā€™m new so Iā€™m trying my best x

1 Like

Will do:)
It might take a day;*

Hi, please donā€™t take other artists work and claim it as your own. :frowning: Tracing is stealing and itā€™s disrespectful to take someone elses hard work.

The original was posted in 2011, I noticed it because it has been reposted many times on pinterest over the years:
Link: https://www.deviantart.com/gretlusky/art/Kiss-me-263929325

I donā€™t know you and I am no way meaning for this to come across as rude because I know a lot of kids like to trace art they find online because they donā€™t know that itā€™s stealing.

But as a artist myself, I know that it would break my heart to see someone claim my many hours/days work as their own. :frowning:

I was wondering if you could make a story cover for me please? if not thats fine.

1 Like

Omg Omg Iā€™m so so sorry, a friend of mine asked me to color it and I did, I never posted it anywhere, neither did my friend, youā€™re right in so sorry. I didnā€™t mean to steal. Iā€™ll delete it right away! Thank you so much for making me notice this!! So sorry, hope you can forgive me! :((

Sure, just fill the form up there! :)))

Hey, itā€™s okay! Thatā€™s why I said I didnā€™t want it to come across as rude because it might just be a misunderstanding.
Itā€™s good to own up to your mistakes and itā€™s also a strong thing to do so itā€™s okay. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much<3 I apologize again.
You didnā€™t seem rude at all!! Instead I really appreciate the fact that you told me that! Again I didnā€™t mean to steal. So sorry again and thank you :*

1 Like

ModdedController360
my story is an LL romance story and can I have a large cover please and could you make it so the characters are facing each other?
Can the Guy have slicked back hair, a sharp jawline and handsome features and he looks like he is flirting or gives off a playful charming vibe. Can his clothes be business casual
and can you make it so the girl has long wavy hair and her arms crossed, and is in a skirt and it looks like she trying to hide her smile.
Can the background in any type room (eg an office, apartment) of outside on grass with a blue sky which ever you prefer.
thank you

1 Like

I donā€™t mind if its drawn or edited

1 Like

Will do, but I already have like 3 pp on the waiting list so it might take a day or 2,hooe itā€™s not a problem<3

thats fine, take your time no rush :smile:

1 Like

These two character cards are done, hope you like them:))

Character Cards

i love it! thanks so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Noooo I love it and Iā€™m definitely using it

1 Like