Another not episode related thread lol

Hey my lovelies,

I have a hard time gaining weight and it has turned a little bit problematic cause my clothes don’t fit anymore.

Do you have advice on how to gain more weight? (In a healthy way lol not in a go eat McDonald’s everyday way D: )

4 Likes

some people struggle with loosing waight other with gaining. if you dont try to lose waight then just eat food. like 3 meals a day.maybe get some extra candy

1 Like

My doctor used to have me drink milkshakes when I was younger and underweight

1 Like

What’s your normal diet like?

1 Like

Hiya! :wave:

A nutritionist would be a better help than an Episodian, but in general:

• Eat as much and as often as you can without making yourself bloated/uncomfortable, plenty of snacking
  • Be sure to get all food groups, just like anyone else
  • Eat high-calorie healthy food, like meat, nuts, dairy, fruit, etc
  • Treat yourself with some junk food, still not too much though

:+1:

7 Likes

Yeah I have to take an appointment!

It’s just that today it really hit me because of a dress fitting. It was just abnormal the amount of weight I lost :frowning:

2 Likes

I have to admit that due to recent events in my life I started skipping some meals in October. I’ve been trying to compensate for that this two months but I’m still losing weight

Also I stopped eating red meat I don’t know if that has something to do with it

Oh like pediasure? Cause that’s tasty I can try that again

1 Like

No. Like actual milkshakes like vanilla ice cream and all that. I would have a milkshake at least twice a week.

1 Like

But maybe it would be better if you had a protein shake. It’s more healthy :joy:

Same problem here :raising_hand_woman:t2:
I visited a lot of doctors but none was able to help me (fast metabolism), the only thing that worked are dates :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I have the same problem and i have tried everything.
Even asked my doctor and they tried to help and just can’t.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you had to skip meals and it’s effecting your health. If you have access to it adding whey protein to full fat milk shakes or ice cream shakes can help you pack on the pounds.

1 Like

just like drink milkshakes liek they said but make sure it has like a ton of fat stuff in it which sounds silly but don’t over do it…you can also eat lots of greasy foods etc

I have some ice cream I can do myself a shake right now lol I’ll have one in your name

Dates?

1 Like

Same girl, I’ve been struggling with this all my life but these past 4 years I made a great improvement it sucks to fall back at it again

1 Like

I have to all my life. It really does suck i try i eat more then i should sometimes and it still don’t help

I’m sorry you’re having this problem! I’ve been dealing with weight loss issues for 7 years now and I’ve seen a nutritionist for it (I definitely recommend you look into this too). Here are some suggestions I have from my experiences…

• Eat 5-6 small meals a day instead of 3 larger meals.
  • Try to eat regularly.
  • Swap out any low fat products like butters for their full calorie versions. Just make sure to watch your cholesterol!
  • Drink some milkshakes, protein shakes, Boost, Ensure, Scandishake, and smoothies. These have a ton of calories and all you have to do is drink them. I love smoothies with peanut butter and bananas since these are both high calorie and have protein.
  • Use sauces and add-ins wherever you can.

Hope this helps!

1 Like