Another story that made me feel šŸ’€

The recently added Episode original story called Hometown Heartbreak or something I donā€™t remember well, but, what I remember very freaking well is that the choices which were for free were the ones to be insulted by your LI! The story was such gem consuming(as usual :woman_shrugging:) and all of the good choices and outfit stuff were on gems (as very usual) but I wouldnā€™t want to be thrown personalized insults at, especially by MY love interest, like what the- :sob: my heart cannot take it okayyyyyy :weary: :broken_heart:
Note: No offense at all, this is just what I felt :smiling_face_with_tear:

14 Likes

Thatā€™s awful and Iā€™m sorry that itā€™s affected you in such a way. Was it a community or Epi-Original?

2 Likes

Itā€™s an original story! But dw, it hasnā€™t effected me but yeah you know how you feel when youā€™re so into it while reading a storyšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Me tooo because of the gem choices I donā€™t read episode original anymore :sob:

1 Like

Still, that sounds pretty messed up. lol

1 Like

Ikrrrrr :skull: I just sometimes tap through it for gems :joy:

1 Like

Trueeeeeeeee :skull: Iā€™m exhausted with this lmao :rofl:

1 Like

The reason I refuse to read any Episode Originals anymore :eyes: Community stories are way better, anyway.

4 Likes

Omggg exactlyyyyyy! :sob:

2 Likes

Thank God I have not read it yet! :flushed: Oh my GOSH like SERIOUSLY? :skull: At this point, I would rather be broke than gathering gems from reading these type of storiesā€¦

1 Like

Girlll you did the right thing! Itā€™s literally horrific ughhh! :skull: Omggg youā€™re absolutely right :melting_face:

2 Likes

I wish if there was an option to to gain gems from replaying the already read (older) Featured Stories :sob::joy:, so I would have kept re-reading those stories that were actually goodā€¦
and Iā€™ll just keep dreaming ā€¦:new_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

Omgggg how did I not think of this fact, even though itā€™s impossible :weary: ughhh, letā€™s keep dreaming together :melting_face: :rofl: Although the old original stories atleast have some ā€œmake senseā€ choices :joy:

1 Like

Yess! Letā€™s goooo :rofl::fist_bump:

:llama: :joy: :heart:

1 Like

I couldnā€™t get past the first chapterā€¦

2 Likes

Omgggggg :sob: :rofl:

1 Like

It was a bitā€¦.I donā€™t know :joy: It reminded me of Stray heart or whatever story they had recently that had the same type of storyline

1 Like

lmao honestly i didnā€™t think it was that bad, but thatā€™s compared to the rest of the featured stories (which is a very low bar :dotted_line_face:) and honestly the insults were lowkey funny so iā€™m not complaning :skull: also the story was written by my favorite author on the app sooo yeah

1 Like

So niceeeee! Iā€™m glad it was a good experience for you :relieved: :heart:

1 Like