Another World Contest - Futuristic backgrounds and overlays

You were right, removed it, thanks for the heads up, gonna pay more attention from now on

2 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

@amepisode has some

3 Likes

I’m gonna grab some of hers.

1 Like

@amepisode

3 Likes

Make sure to use this helpful guide provided by @lanafrazer_episode

2 Likes

Huh? I don’t see anything done by me. Or was it deleted?

1 Like

Yeah. It was deleted. It was your futuristic bathroom.

1 Like

Oh, thank you :slight_smile: I don’t require credit, but I’d better not have people sharing them.

1 Like

Thank you xx

1 Like

Do you guys think it would be ok if I used a mixture of futuristic backgrounds and the backgrounds we already have available? It might look a bit strange, but I could just say that there’s been a revival in “old school” interior decoration. What do you think?

1 Like

I’ve got to admit, nice thread @MissSarahG1. This is a great help to people including me participating in the “Another World” writer contest. This was a great idea!

2 Likes

Thank you xx

1 Like

Does anyone have a futuristic city background?

All those backgrounds are absolutely gorgeous! I can’t wait to see what people do with them in the Another World contest!!

ooOoh! Yes!

Quick question guys, I’m thinking of changing my story to one where superheroes are real, what do you think?

2 Likes

OMG I would totally read that

1 Like

Thanks, I was thinking of doing it as a sort of Incredibles meets Avengers vibe, meaning that at the centre of the story is gonna be a family but there’s also gonna be the dark, end of the world type vibe too, you know what I mean?

4 Likes

OMG, love this one. Amazing, totally going to use it in mine!

1 Like