Answer in YES or NO only!(GAME) ❀

Yess :kangaroo:
Do you like marine biology? :whale2::shark:🦭:tropical_fish::blowfish::octopus::turtle:

2 Likes

Yess

Do you like wildlife

2 Likes

YESSSS*

Do you like taking care of the ocean life

That’s why I volunteered to help with clearing up the harmful materials like plastic bags, plastic bottles etc

2 Likes

YES

of course I do!

Have you ever studied marine life by choice?

Did you know sharks always have sharp teeth bc they have teeth in the back of their mouths and when there teeth rot or get really dirty and unhealthy they all fall out and the teeth in the back of the mouth move over and become just teeth that they use?

2 Likes

#save the wildlife!!

2 Likes

YES

I’m planning on studying it when I finish High school and go to college but right now I volunteered to help

Do you ever want to swim with sharks?

I once did it and it was fun Alex and Emma had 2 kids their names were Raina and Skylar

2 Likes

Yesssss! That’d be scary but so much fun!
Have you ever seen a bottle nose dolphin up close?
Btw did u know we are not on a sharks diet list? They just take a bite bc we are something new and different in their waters. They eat us out of curiosity

2 Likes

Really? Me too! One of the careers top on my list to do is marine biology.

2 Likes
Summary

Me too I love sea life people are taking advantage of sea life they think that since fishes, sharks, crabs etc live in the sea the plastics that they throw are not gonna HaRm SeA LiFe :unamused: but they are wrong a lot of fishes and sea life due each year even during the pandemic over 1000 fishes die or get harmed each year by people throwing trash on the beaches and then the waves hit the beach and all the disgusting trash harms sea life it’s sad :sob::sob:

2 Likes

It really is just horrible. :pensive:

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!!

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Have you ever been to 3 countries?

1 Like

No Never been to any country except mine :sob:
Do you like your country?

1 Like

YESS

Do you like whipped cream?

1 Like

YASS
Do you like putting whipped cream in your mouth from the can?i sometimes put a BIT too much :joy::joy:

1 Like

No, even though I’ve never done it before :joy:
Have you ever accidentally said something and regretted it right away?

1 Like

Ah yes :drooling_face:

Do you like pancakes?

Yes :joy: