Any active art shops, 2021?

Hey Everyone!

So lately I’ve been searching to find an art shop, that is actually active in 2021. You could promote your art shop here as well, if you have one! I want to help others finding art shops too!

Could you guys please help? Do you know any art shops that are still active?

Your help will be very appreciated. :relaxed:
Thank you, Vicky.

8 Likes

Hey I do commissions

This shop is also pretty active, I believe

1 Like

here is my shop

1 Like

Hey!! I’m not an art shop but I do comissions :relaxed::heart: I would love to help out! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

1 Like

Hey, this isn’t really an art shop but I do custom poses! If you ever need one done, feel free to fill out the form and send your request here!
Theas custom pose shop 🫂 [OPEN] [NOW ACCEPTING LIMELIGHT REQUESTS]

1 Like

Here’s my art shop!

1 Like

Here’s my Artsy Studio​:point_down: It’s open almost all the time :grimacing:

2 Likes

Here is my art shop that is created in 2021
Lovers or art shop (open)

1 Like

Hey I do commisions! DM me on instagram or here to know more. Instagram: @momo_.episode

Here is a sample:

1 Like

Hi ! here is my art shop :heart: feel free to check it out >3

1 Like

I’m not an art shop but i do take requests my IG episode_magda if you would like some examples x

1 Like

If you still need one – Crystal Art Shop 🔷

1 Like

Hi i do edits and custom poses

1 Like

Hey I do have a shop with great artists…Check it out

1 Like

Happy birthday

3 Likes

Thank you so much, dear :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey so I started a new art shop some days ago and I have got one or two requests yet but ya :blush:

1 Like

Ohh it’s ur birthday
Happy birthday :birthday::tada::gift:

2 Likes

Thank you, dear :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday @Roy :tada: here’s a birthday card for you:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

There’s a list of art shops here: A New Complete List Of Everything! PARTIALLY OPEN (:

I’m not sure if all are active but new ones do get added in plus the thread is “new” (old but new when compared to other art shop lists) (March 2021) :+1:

3 Likes