Any advice for writer's block?

So… I’ve been experiencing writer’s block and it sucks. I’ve tried everything. I’ve taken a 2 month break from writing thinking I would get ideas but I’m just… stuck. Can anyone give me some advice?

Writer’s block is the worst…

I usually ask someone for help or (and this might sound weird but it works I promise :joy:) grab a piece of paper and a pencil/pen and write down a bunch of crazy ideas (no order just all over the place and don’t think too much about it) and either eventually a good idea pops into your head and you write it down OR you just read over all the crazy ideas and they naturally fall together into something good.

3 Likes

That sounds like it would really help! Thank you sooo much for the idea! :kissing_heart:

No problem, I know how much of a pain writers block can be :joy:.

1 Like

Hiya! I have a whole blog post on Writer’s Block if you want to check it out!

1 Like

I agree. I think you should eat something you really like to eat. but you haven’t ate in awhile. That always inspires me in a way. Also, maybe spend some time brainstorming while you listen to music, and when you write make sure you remember no pressure.

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink: