Any anime fans?

I couldn’t find an active thread specifically for anime fans, so here it is!

What are you guys watching now? What’s the latest news?

I’m watching Attack on Titan this season, I haven’t checked out others yet, are there any similar animes you guys know?

8 Likes

I love Levi on attack on titan!

1 Like

I don’t want it but I have seen my friend read it…

1 Like

Yooooo, you should totally check it out. It’s one of the best written animes ever. It shows it very well in season 3.

Right now, I’m watching Haikyuu :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a new season?

I don’t think so. :thinking: It’s only have three season.

1 Like

I’m halfway through Owari no Seraph. :heart: Not much of an Attack on Titan fan, but I do enjoy a similar one called Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. :smile:

Anyone seen The Devil is a Part-Timer? One of my favorites. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Oh my goddddd, I love ONS and KOTIF. I read ONS’s manga yesterday :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

ONS is the best vampire anime I’ve seen so far! Can’t wait to get my hands on the manga.

And ooohhh my gosh KOFTI is so epic! :smile: I love Kurusu, Ikoma, and Sukari so much! (mostly Sukari hehe) :smiley:

3 Likes

I finished Yuri on ice yesterday and now I don’t know what to do with my life :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::persevere: It was soooo BEAUTIFUL and PURE :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smile::smile::smile:… I’m waiting for the movie now :grin:

2 Likes

Watch Free! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I need a knew anime to watch. Any suggestions? I would recommend Death note :heart_eyes::skull:

1 Like

Tell you what. Last night was the very first time I had ever seen Aggretsuko and I cannot get enough! :metal:

2 Likes

Former anime watcher but I recommend Death Note, Black Butler, Kimi ni Todoke, Lucky Star, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, Starry Sky and Fudanshi Seikatsu

1 Like

I finished the first season and loved it!..and all I can say is…

2 Likes

You should watch:
Skip Beat
Lovely Complex
Gash Bell
Ghost Hunt
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Kuroko no Basket Season 1-3 + movie Last game
Haikyuu!! Season 1-3
Bakuman Season 1-3

2 Likes

Anyone here ever watch Kodocha? It’s a really old anime me and my sis used to watch, practically my first anime (aside from the wonderful Spirited Away).

I have read the manga, but I did see some of it.

1 Like

DaganRonpa
The World God Only KNoWs
Bleach
Soul Eater
Corpse Party
Highschool Of Dead
Sailor Moon
Black Butler
Skip Beat

I have more but yeet

3 Likes