Any artist who can teach me semi realistic drawn art? Please!

Hi
I’m Valerie!
U want to learn semi realistic drawn art cause there are so many beautiful artists who make them
I use the app ibis paint X and u use my ipad!

If some one could teach me I’d really appreciate it!

Tags!: Sorry if you don’t want to be tagged
@Akanksha.writes @SWEET_MELODY @v.h_episode @Ebony2 @the.fallen.archangel @nayu.ep @Faintest @Mare @Kira.3pisode @line123462
Your arts are beautiful!

Any other style of art is great too!

9 Likes

@Aysaa @AnnC

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag and happy birthday!
If you want you can message me I can explain you what I do

1 Like

Tysm dear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I m glad u like our style and drawing. What would you want to know about semi realistic drawings ask away cuz I would love to help you with anything and everything. As an artist myself I would say that I basically learnt digital arts from YouTube videos and tutorials and lemme say that they are very helpful for beginners and Happy B’DAY :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hi! @Vi_Episode
@Devil_Herself can do semi realistic drawn art too she can do logo and alots more

2 Likes

@Vi_Episode Happy Birthday!

1 Like

@Vi_Episode Happy birthday i don’t realized until i check the cake emoji

1 Like

Thank you @v.h_episode @Davideogurl @Kande10 @SWEET_MELODY

I’ll DM you both @v.h_episode and @SWEET_MELODY !!

3 Likes

@KylieJay

2 Likes

Ur welcome :heart:
Of course no problem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

sorry but I am not a good teacher.

also happy birthday

1 Like

I honestly recommend u to watch YT videos because if someone is gonna teach u, it will be super hard to find ur own style cause they are drawing in their style. The only thing they can teach is technics (which again, everyone does differently but at the same time YT has a lot of tutorials for the technics)

It’s just road of learning, trying out and practicing

(I draw for a long time so I know how it goes or at least know something about semi realistic art)

1 Like

you’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi thank you for the tag! But i don’t do semi-realistic art :> I’m also not good at teaching others how to draw.

1 Like

I am still learning anime style and haven’t tried semi realistic art yet !! But thanks for tag …as all others said …try checking YouTube videos …i started from there only

I’d say the same – see YouTube videos. If you want, I can recommend a YouTube channel, where the tutorials are really good and well-explained. After seeing the videos, you can work on finding your own style (which, till date, I haven’t been able to do :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

Yes please!
What’s the channels name?

1 Like

Search Upasana_S

1 Like

Glad that you think I am one :relaxed:!! But I think I’m not a semi - realistic artist :relaxed:

And well the best thing Is to watch tutorials on YouTube!! It will look realistic if you smudge the skin and hair

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but you can do ballet and pfp and logo and more that is semi realistic drawn art

1 Like