Any background artists to help me out?

I’m finally re-planning my high school story, but there’s one problem that I didn’t explain why I discontinued it to begin with.

See, I have plenty of different backgrounds in mind for what I want within my story, but no background seems to match the image in my head. And even then, I’m not even sure if any artist would accept my requests for any of these backgrounds, edited or completely original!

So, any background editors/artists, would it be possible for me to edit and draw one on my own within a few months, or could I ask one of you to create one for me? And I promise that if I like it, I’ll use it in my story, 'cause there’s no way I’m discontinuing it after all the hard work I’ve been doing!

I only ask if I could create one in a few months because I afraid that I’m on a time limit before Episode becomes empty of users while I officially publish my new story.

I hope that was specific enough to understand.

1 Like

ah. so i’m not the only one.

2 Likes

Hi, not sure if anyone would be willing to help for free, but if you’re willing to pay I can recommend a good artist who creates amazing custom backgrounds?

Dang, I’m broke :laughing: at least I tried

2 Likes

As a background creator myself, I can definitely see you being able to get some sorted within a set time frame. Just focus on which you need first.
You also might find some creators to help too. But bear in mind that you’re unlikely to get many offers for help if you don’t include any details about what backgrounds you’re specifically looking for.

1 Like

Well, I am working with 1 background creator now, but if you’re willing to offer, I’ll definitely come to you once I have this first baclground finished!

So, I’m also a background creator and I might be able to help you with a couple backgrounds, I just have a question. What if you don’t like the backgrounds, will you just not use them for your story?, I’m asking because it usually takes me a few hours to complete only 1 background with the matching overlays

1 Like

Oh, I should’ve mentioned that in my post (my bad)! :open_mouth: Regardless if I like the background or not, I’ll use it in my story because I’ve been holding off my story for long enough that I’ll take anything at this point. I can send a sketch of what I imagine the background to look like.

1 Like

Well I can help with 2 backgrounds with matching overlays if that’s okay with you, I don’t “draw” them instead I edit everything myself, I’m not a very experienced artist but you can send me some background sketches examples and I can pick 2 that I’m confident in doing, I can start them tomorrow if that’s okay with you? If you want to see my examples, I have my background thread here

2 Likes

Sorry, my backgrounds aren’t free. As I said, other creators may be willing/able to help if you include details on what backgrounds you need/want to use.
But if you’ve already found someone to make them, then that’s great.

1 Like

Bump!