Any Billie Eilish fans?

When I first heard one of Billie Eilish’s songs, I thought it was Camila Cabello.

1 Like

lol really? :joy:

1 Like

yea!

1 Like

Me :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Oh yay! Coool!

1 Like

I love Billie!!!

2 Likes

Same girl!! SHES AWESOME!

1 Like

I am a massive Billie Eilish fan, I’ve been supporting her for a very long time —
[I’m currently listening to her music right now !! ]

The first time I ever watched her perform live was at the Crocodile in Seattle, It was a small crowd,
but she was amazing. Seeing her for the first time was the most surreal thing I’ve ever experienced.

I have also watched her perform at Lollapalooza, it was incredible, I can’t explain how amazing it was.
The crowd was so pumped for her, I just remember everyone screaming “BILLIE BILLIE BILLIE” —
[The whole Lollapalooza music festival was so great, very vibey, it’s so overwhelmingly wonderful]

As soon as she releases a song I play it over and over, learn the lyrics, dance around and just get lost in it.
Her voice is so gorgeous, and so is she. She’s so humble and down to earth, such a real, beautiful person.
I own heaps of her merch, I love the long-sleeved Billie shirts, they’re so comfy !! I have an orange one.
I have a poster and album, signed by her, and a picture of me hugging her :revolving_hearts:
[I honestly just love Billie so much, she’s so wonderful and beautiful, and meeting her was the best thing that I’ve ever done in my life]

She’s such a cutie uwu —
ezgif-3-b56b8282c21d

3 Likes

Bump!!!

we stan :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:
her newest songs are sooo good
come out and play and when the parties over

3 Likes

Mhm

1 Like

listening to it now for the first time!

Bump. Billie Eilish is amazing

1 Like

BUMP!

hehe

My favourite songs from her is:
Idontwannabeyouanymore
And “when the party’s over!”

2 Likes
3 Likes

Gahh I love that music/vertical video :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Saaaaaame!

Like…>.> The spiders and stuff, I just like it a lot O.O

Kindred spirits. LOL

1 Like

Yass it’s so cool and I think that one time when they came from her mouth (i think that happened lol) IT WAS SOO LITT

1 Like

Yeeep! She was like…looking at us. and then she opened her mouth and BOOM. There’s the tarantula. LOL

And she’s like making friends with them and stuff X’D

2 Likes