Any blurred lights overlays? Help much appreciated

does anybody have any blurred lights overlays? for example this without the background:
Or can anybody kindly please photoshop this picture or another similar?

thank you in advance x


Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Those types of lights are called bokeh!

I googled some overlays, try these out:

Transparent bokeh overlays

Image result for bokeh transparent

And if you need more, you know what they’re called now! :blush:

1 Like

thankyou x

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Xx

1 Like