Any boys out there willing to give me boy advice?

Hey so I like this guy and i think he maybe likes me back cuz my friend told me he said he wants to have a thing with me. The guy and i are really close friends and i love hanging out with him. On thursday i was at his house and we made out and stuff but now that i think he likes me im so much more awkward around him and i dont wanna fuck anything up between us so do any guys have advice for me on how to make sure he doesn’t loose feelings–also he doesn’t know i like him should i tell him? what if he doesn’t actually like me back? UGH HELPPP

1 Like

Tell him you like him

2 Likes

:wave: I am also not a boy, but I’ve been around the sun a few times.

It definitely sounds like he likes you, and is either shy to say it outright, or figured that the action of making out with you speaks louder than words haha. :upside_down_face: Either way, don’t expect him to be overly wordy when you tell him your feelings, just from what I’ve read, it seems like that’s not his style, and boys often end up expressing their feelings in more subtle ways. But it’ll clear things up for you both to admit it to each other.

As for not messing things up between you, your friendship has probably hit a point of no return tbh, rejecting him would probably mess things up too. Be sure to take things slow and not move faster than both of you are comfortable with. :relaxed:

3 Likes

I am a boy… I know this is hard but like lowkey just straight up ask him out-

i know everyone says not to do it over text but it’s SO much fuejking safer, honestly, because if he says no you can just say “omg, omg, omg, i’m so sorry my best friend or my sibilings got my phone :sob:

(read the parentheses if your too lazy to read the whole thing)

just remember you only live once and like really let that sink in

2019 went by super fast, and it’s only going to keep getting faster and faster.

8 Likes

@MG_789 @TheParisLover @Brayden @Scarlet_Sapphire tysm for all your advice! i just thought id update y’all yesterday he told me he likes me and now we have a thing!! :grin:

3 Likes

Oooo

CONGRATS

3 Likes

thankssss

1 Like

tell him. idk what grade youre in, or what, but boys these days usually aren’t a**holes if they don’t like you back- at least they haven’t been to me anyways

the worst thing that could happen is he says no.

the best thing that can happen is you get together, move in, live a happy life for 3 years, realize you are too young for this, go your separate ways, hook up with a guy named Bob that lives in a trailer home and smells like cigarettes, get married on a drunken whim, have a child that ends up running away at the ripe old age of 2, get divorced, find boyfriend #1 by pure chance, rekindle your love, travel the world, have 3 kids, adopt a cat named Chicken McNuggetFace, and grow old together

1 Like

wait this thread is how any days old

how did i just find this

2 Likes

omg that was the best thing ive read in a long time :joy:

1 Like

yeah this is from a while ago lol and we’re actually dating now, but thanks for the advice anyways, that comment honestly made my day it was so funny

2 Likes

im also late to the gang but HEY CONGRATS ! it takes a lot of balls to fess up and im super happy for you (:

2 Likes

thankss :two_hearts:

Yes congratssss

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.