Any fantasy stories (LL)

Hi dear!
Not long ago I published my new fantasy/romance story! Every read and support means a lot to me, so I hope you’ll like it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You can find me on instagram: @miwrites.epi for sneak peaks, countdowns and everything you need to know about this or my other stories. :black_heart:

Genre: Fantasy/Romance
MC: Female
LI: One
CC: limited (eye shaped, color and hair color are not available)
Choices: will be more!
Chapters: 1-6 OUT NOW!
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6602109696540672
Description: When two worlds collide, you don’t have much choice but to follow the rules. Your enemy becomes your shadow. Your love becomes your enemy. And you just wish to be held in the dark.

Summary

Longer:
What would you do if one day you lost everything? And because of that your life changed beyond recognition to the point that the only escape would be to blend into the world that never suited you?

What if you had to face your own demons and let someone you genuinely hate get close to you? Just for your own safety.

What if feelings got out of hand and no one could stop it?

They say that the forbidden fruit tastes the best and that there is nothing better than losing yourself in an emotion so strong that it can destroy everything in its path.

Even you.
Knowing all this, would you do this again?

1 Like

You could give mine a try?:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title : Sora LL
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover :

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

1 Like

I read it already :smirk: :heart:

1 Like

Hi there,thank you so much for doing this! I released my first story six days ago, I believe whoever is into vampire romance will surely enjoy it!

Instagram: @.fairys..novels._
Title: Lean on my shoulder ✾
Genre: Drama/Romance/Fantasy
Description: “Punished” in going back to high school he was forced to comply and simmer down. What happens when the “almost” queen bee he abhors makes him a cogent tender that’ll twist it all?
(it has full CC btw)
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5208456431337472
Small cover:

Here’s my story Blind To Blood. There are 27 episodes and it’s ongoing. It’s a mystery/ fantasy. :white_heart:

Claudia lives an ordinary life until she discovers that her new neighbor is a vampire. Will she survive once her world is turned upside down?
LL CC

I don’t know if my story is what you’re looking for, but I have a mystery/fantasy story :relaxed:

Story title: Imaginary Friend
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Amount of chapters: 3 for now!
Story description: Being the most unpopular boy in school, Tyler finally gets himself a friend. A friend with a secret, who nobody claims to see…
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6562659664330752
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Story covers:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

college of eternity by sophookles, my butler by sophookles, through the worlds by ksenia (it’s listed as scifi but i think it has some fantasy elements too), the wizard’s wish by AKU, when the last petal falls by lorenbethxox (just finished reading that one and i cried)

1 Like

Title: werewolves in hiding

Author: Meghan_on_episode

Story style: limelight

Genre: fantasy

CC: none

Ig account: meghan_on_episode

Description: Everyone wants a normal life but it’s not always easy. Even if you have magic powers and always being hunted by researchers.

Episodes: 6 more coming soon

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5748619840520192

Thank you for reading The Wolf in Disguise :purple_heart: I hope you enjoyed it :relaxed:

Hello! :blush:

I’m EpisodeAnon27 and I want to introduce the revamp version of Trap In Between, the very first episode story that I have done last August 2020. And I also have my story The Marionette if you’re up to mystery/horror with the mix of fantasy as well!

I did the art covers for both of my stories too. > w <

Trap In Between
Short Description:
The story goes around Henry Wilson, a man who died with his reputation as a tyrant— but a caring father to his family. When he thought that everything is over, an Archangel named Ariel made a deal which both of them had to undergo so they could achieve their goals. Paving his way to his task will unravel the secrets he kept, the questions seeking for answers and the unsettled matters that he had left behind in the quirkiest way possible. Are you up to your mission of a lifetime?

Title: Trap In Between (Season 1)
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: You’re known as a tyrant to everyone except for your family. After dying from an accident, an angel told you might have a chance in heaven. Are you taking the gamble? Male MC, LGBT, Limelight
Chapters: 5 episodes (6 - 7 coming soon)
Genre: Rom Com, Fantasy, Mafia, Comedy, Drama, LGBT
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story cover:

The Marionette
Short Description:
Meet Scarlette, your normal 25 year-old Pharmaceutical Scientist who had thought that she’s been living her life to the fullest— that was till she mysteriously died without her prior memories before her death. Upon regaining her consciousness, a stranger introduced themselves as the Seer and offered her the deal she couldn’t decline in exchange of her second chance to live. Can you take the risk despite having your shattered trust while beinf haunted by the past that you tried to leave behind?

Title: The Marionette
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: Afrer dying on mysterious circumstances, a Seer gave you a deal that you can’t decline for a second chance in life. Will the outcome worth the risk? Limelight, Female MC, Male / Female LI.
Chapters: 6 episodes (7 - 8 coming soon)
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Fantasy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Romance, LGBT
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story cover:

Thank you for reading! :sparkling_heart: