Any free coder?

Hi ! :wave:t2:

I hope someone will help me !
I am looking for someone to code my story : I will send you my scenario and you will ad the coding. By coding I mean all things around direction/background /choices … It will be a team work ! :muscle:t2:

I precise that I don’t need a co-writer, only someone who can code :blush:

Thank you and take care of yourselves :heart:

I can help with the coding I think? But i didn’t understand very well what you wanted?
If u want to talk in more detail, send me a message to insta
@episode_opinion
:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey ! MP send :blush:
Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi :raising_hand_woman:
I’d love to help you. DM me on insta. Here’s my insta handle : anustories
:heart: :heart:

1 Like

Hey, I can help you so well, I know how to use the coding that I know.

1 Like

I wish I could help you :frowning: I’m a good coder, but I feel too much pressure like, if you will like it or the time I have to do it in :< Hope you find a good coder :heart:

1 Like

Hi ! I already find someone but thank you so much !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi ! Thank you for your answer but I already found someone ! :heart:

1 Like

Haha don’t worry about it ! Thank you for your answer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Are you free to help me as well? I don’t have my phone right now, but are you able to email. I love writing stories and creating the outfits but the coding is so annoying. if you aren’t free to help me do you know anyone that can? thanks :blush:

1 Like

Hello! Unfortunately I am in a time of exams so I really don’t have much time to write, I am already helping Leana so I prefer to focus on that solely and do a great job rather than doing more than one at a time and doing poorly ! I’m truly sorry that I can’t help yet. If i could i would help everyone. Try the other people who answered this post saying they could help!
Good luck girl! If around July u still need a coder at that time let me know! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like