Any French Speakers here?

Lately some people ask me to help them with their French just like that or for put sentence on their story. Well, I pretty liked it. If anyone wants help, i’m here!
Or if you just want to talk, i’m here too😌

BUT i truly want to know if it exists a good french story on Episode. Does anyone know one?

1 Like

I speak French.
Tu est belle, my’lady

1 Like

I soeak a bit of French but I lrobably suck :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I took French in High school and some in College but I suck…I’ve been wanting to learn it again though

1 Like

Oh well then only me.

@alexe.episode I speak French; I’m from Quebec :slight_smile:
I read a few, and I would recommend une autre vie, although I forgot the authors name. If you want to chat, Id be definitely open to !

1 Like

I’m learning french but I’m kinda trash at it

2 Likes

Lol me too, I started in 7th grade and I’m still trash at it.

1 Like

I just started now in 9th grade and it gets confusing with certain words.

1 Like

I’m in 8th lol, I’m good with writing, but no good with speaking

2 Likes

ahh i’m okay with writing in english but not speaking no way😂

1 Like

Mercii j’vais regarder si j’la trouve​:relieved::relieved:

Question for any English people haha!
I personally love the accent, when a English person try to speak French godddddddddd.
Does it the same for you? Like when a French person talks English, does it sound sweet or like hell in your ears?

4 Likes

Idk honestly. The people that I know that are French sound normal to me. I don’t really hear an accent. My French pronunciation is very bad.

2 Likes

Mine too :joy:

1 Like

I don’t know French or anything (just know a few phrases but I can’t spell them lol) but I happened to go in to this thread anyway and I just gotta say that the French accent in English is SO HOT. Its insane I love it. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love the accent when a french person tries to speak English…I think most people like accents though

2 Likes

Je le parle

1 Like

seriously? I always asked myself that haha one day I went to Ottawa and there, they speak English. GOD, i went to starbuck and when the boy ask me how writes my name for write it on my coffee JEEZ. It was so out of my confortable zone just saying letter in english😂

1 Like

I’m learning French but I suck at speaking it.:sob: