Any Gamer Here?

Total gamer, have played all those mentioned except Warzone. I have played Warframe though. :blush:I use steam and play some of the games on there. And whatever games I don’t have I definitely watch an abundant of playthroughs and such. What’s some of you guys favorite gaming channels?

2 Likes

I never watch other people play through games, but I do like Thegaminglemon on YouTube. :slight_smile:

I like NickMercs BootyclapKC and Dashie

I know they’re soooo expensive fml. I just can’t resist sometimes

1 Like

Luckily, I can just borrow my brothers games since he basically has a whole game store in his room. He is very addicted to gaming and gettin g trophies lol. He has over 6,000 trophies. I do have more trophies than him in Minecraft though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yess fellow gamers!
oh god… where do i begin?
games i’m playing at the moment:
minecraft
GTA
smash bros
dead by daylight
games i’ve played before:
life is strange
plants vs zombies (throwback!)
super mario 3rd world
just dance
wii sports
COD
red dead redemption
fortnite

i’m sure i’ve played a few others in the past but this is all i can think of right now!

5 Likes

If anyone plays PS4 add me :slight_smile: katrinsnapple

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Oh, goodness, I already gamed before I learnt to write. And it’s not an exaggeration. PC for life. I play anything, starting with rpg’s and quests and ending with competitive mmo’s, mostly based on pvp (currently, it’s black desert online). I don’t think I will ever stop.

2 Likes

I could play all day long I swear!

2 Likes

Omg, yas. I would have died without my PC :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I play nes snes games my favorite is punch out and alien 3

2 Likes

I’ve never played those but I know lots of people who like alien 3

1 Like

bump

1 Like

I play games, but I prefer story-rich games and RPGs with lots of choices over more action-centric stuff. I like Bioware games, visual novels, and games like Life is Strange, Detroit: Become Human, or Until Dawn. I pretty exclusively prefer single-player games over multiplayer.

Although recently I have been living vicariously through my Sims. Before that the last game I finished was AI: The Somnium Files which was weird but also kind of wonderful.

I usually play on my PS4, though I use Steam as well.

Waiting for the Final Fantasy VII remake to come out tomorrow!

3 Likes

MEEEEEEEE
who likes resident evil, fornite, Detroit: Become Human?

1 Like

How about the Walking Dead with Clementine and AJ

I like Fortnite but I literally suckkkkk I cannot build for shit

1 Like

Same building isnt my forte lol❤

1 Like

Sims 4 :open_mouth:

2 Likes