Any gamers here?

I’m super curious to find out what kind of games you guys play!
I used to have an xbox, but since selling it I’ve been limited to only games I’m able to play on my mac :pleading_face:
So I play a lot of Guildwars :sweat_smile:

What do you guys play :raising_hand_woman:t3:

5 Likes

CS GO!! (Counter Strike Global Offensive) :grin:

3 Likes

My current obsession is watch dogs! But other than that I play a bit of everything.
Left 4 dead, tomb raider, gta, saints row, fallout, the walking dead.
I’m also a huge sucker for indie games, such as corpse party and don’t starve.
I prefer playing on my computer, as I absolutely suck at consols, but I am kind of considering buying a playstation just so I can play heavy rain, the last of us and detroit become human. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I love Don’t Starve and Left 4 Dead! I have both on Steam :sunglasses:
Watch dogs was a damn good game, so was gta and fallout. I miss them :cry:

2 Likes

Red Dead :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Hahah i’m wayy to obsessed with watch dogs. Been avoiding it for a while now because I don’t want it to end lol. My main gaming computer’s getting some work done at the moment, so i’ve been using my laptop for a while, and it can’t handle fallouts graphics which kinda sucks though.

1 Like

Life is strange takes the price for most cringiest dialouges in a game ever, hahah.
Still love it, though. :laughing:

1 Like

I literally only have my Macbook Air to play on, so practically no game works for me
I tried playing City Skylines once and it worked for about 3 minutes before my laptop decided it was ready to metaphorically end it’s life loooool

1 Like

I played Amongst the Sleep the other day, finished the whole game in one sitting somehow
Have you guys played/heard of it?

Haven’t played it, but watched Jacksepticeyes let’s play of it a while back. Seems pretty cool!

when you play it with the lights off and with speakers it’s preeeetty creepy :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I can imagine, haha. Actually downloaded slender a while back, thinking that it wouldn’t be as scary as I remembered it but jesus christ, it is. Gave up after finding 4 pages lol.
I’m a sucker for horror games, though.

1 Like

hahaha classic slender man I still can’t with that game, gives me the creeps
I love horror games, but immediately regret it for a week when i try and sleep

1 Like

Same though, hahah

1 Like

Skyrim, Dragon Age, some of the Nintendo (not all the Nintendo X’DD) like Xenoblade, Zelda, Mario.

I need to get better into Assassin’s Creed. III pissed me off a little, X’D So >.>

But my main loves are Skyrim, Dragon Age, and LoZ: BotW ^^ and OF COURSE Smash!!

That’s just right now, though. That’s subject to change anytime I decide to try something new for once. My problem is that I never can pull myself away from these four X’D

2 Likes

Oh man…I’ve played a lot of video games. My favorite game ever is Transistor, which came out in 2014. I stick to PC games, though. I don’t own a Switch, just an old Wii and Xbox 360.

List of some games I’ve played in the past year (2018):

• Bastion
  • Blue Portals (Portal mod)
  • Contrast
  • DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition
  • Garry’s Mod (615 hours, nice)
  • Oxenfree
  • The Cat Games
  • The Silent Age
  • The Stanley Parable (aiming for that “Go outside” achievement)
  • To the Moon

I also play Clicker Heroes and Viridi in my spare time, just to get the final achievements. You can add me on Steam if you’d like. I play every game that I own to 100% completion, if possible.

2 Likes

I haven’t even heard of most of these games!!! i’m going to give them a look :eyes:

2 Likes

I grew up playing (ahem)

• GTA
  • Black ops
  • Modern Warfare
  • Halo (rarely)
  • Basically any gun / violence / car game you can think of :sweat_smile:
  • Test Drive

gotta love my brother for introducing these games to me :grin:

Tbh I still love these games, even if I was playing pretty violent games at like, 6 years old lmao

Today, I play:

• Fortnite (pc)
  • And many games among others (mostly on my phone)
2 Likes

Games I like to play: fighting, platformers, party, and racing.

My favorite games: Sonic the Hedgehog games, Punch-Out!!, Pac-Man, Super Mario Bros. and Smash Bros.

2 Likes

Both Left 4 Dead, all Call of Dutys, Fortnite, Roblox, Club Penguin Rewritten, GTA, Fall out, Red dead, Saints Row, almost all mario games, Smash bros, Halo, attack on titan, and sword art online:fatal bullet.

2 Likes