Any gamers here?

A game I’m currently always playing when I get the chance is Dead By Daylight. Even though I got it 2-3 years after it came out, I love it. I never get tired of playing and it’s really fun to play. I heard the community of it is toxic but I think that’s only on Steam, I never really get hateful messages and etc from other gamers, it’s usually thankful and ‘gg’ messages.

I don’t play games on my laptop anymore, so I just moved to my Xbox One S. I also play Friday the 13th, Left 4 Dead 2, Sims 4, Outlast, GTA 5, COD and some other stuff I can’t think of rn.

1 Like

I play mostly on console. The favorite ones: RDR 2, The last of us, Walking Dead, Detroit: Become Human
As for PC, I prefer playing strategy or simulation, for example, Sims 2,3 (xD), Civilization 5 etc.

1 Like

On the Switch I only play Legend of Zelda: BotW (currently trying to find all the Korok seeds). I want to try the new Smash but my brother was given that game so he’d kill me if I tried. I’ll be honest, I really like MarioKart, but he owns that one too.
On the Xbox I like Tomb Raider (I’m doing SotTR right now), all of the CoDs, and Destiny 2. I want to try RDR 2.
And on the computer I play the Sims 4.
I don’t know how you guys do horror games. I can only watch videos of people playing them, and even then I jump at the jump scares.

1 Like

Nah i’m a total baby honestly, when it got to the banshee / trench coat part of Amongst the Sleep i was pisssinnn myself, my brother played the whole way through and i just sat watching because I get so scared of screeching apparitions running towards the screen :upside_down_face:

I’m honestly surprised that no one’s playing GuildWars! I thought it would have been a big thing in this community :thinking:

I have a PS4, NintendoSwitch, and a gaming PC I built. Though i mostly play on my PC. Right now I’m waiting on the newest Walking Dead game episode to release as well as the new Life is Strange 2 to drop. I’m playing AC Odyssey right now but mostly I play Destiny 2 with my friend.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.