Any Gang story lovers here?

Hiii y’all! I was wonderin’ if I’m the only one obsessed with gang stories :thinking:
I love INK and I love action and fantasy :heart_eyes:
If yah then what type of gang stories do you like? Like, when the MC isn’t a part of the gang but becomes in time or where the MC is already the leader and most feared person? :smirk: K that emoji looks creepy

I like gang stories with both the situations you mentioned :heart_eyes:… I’m also writing one such story…

1 Like

I personaly love the ones where the MC is a female and like a mafia Queen :heart_eyes:

Would like to read my story!!! I kind of think you will like it as we share the same taste on stories…

1 Like

Me too! I just started writing it, becasue the other ones I’ve written are fantasy and about supernatural creatures, but I started to love reading gang stories and suddenly got an idea about an amazing story with gangs and I just had to start. It’s only the 1st episode, but I have a good feeling about it.

If it’s INK, Yeeeesss!!!

Yeah its ink with 6 episodes published and more episodes coming soon :wink:

1 Like

What’s it called?

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 6 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

1 Like

I’ll check it out :blush:
Amazing cover btw

1 Like

Thank you… Its taken from google though :laughing:

1 Like

Let me know if you liked it or not…

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.