Any genre limelight

Can anyone recommend me some well written limelight stories that are finished or almost finished also some with a lot of choices that effect the story and one that has multiple love interest . I’ll read any genre.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Any story from DKR
Her books his billions - JJ
Addicted to her and mafia in manhattan- Samantha Louise
Times Square- janine dela cruz
Any story from Alusza
Reason to breath - tee
Under you - e r gurney
The undercover student- grace
Starting over - Marie jen

These all have some sort of point system, some have multiple LI

1 Like

New story: Love Underground
I just released the first three episodes.

A cold-hearted young Italian mafia boss cross paths with an innocent girl. What happens when she uncovers the truth? [LL, CC, ART]

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5782957978222592

Some of my suggestions are:

• One of the Girls by Amberose
  • Running from Reality by Steele Magnolia
  • Follow Me by Clarkie
  • The Shadows by Cece Marie
  • Phantoms Crossing by Serena Scott
  • Breathing Crimson by Evil Ebonni
1 Like

Dirty Business by B.B
Friends With Benefits by
The Teacher by Mette M. Peleikis
Falling For a Student by S.K
Jump Shot by miso
Get Lucky by Edera
Game Not Over by Edera

Here’s mine my story

New cover by @/geta

Title- Breaking Boundaries

Cover-

Description- ** Noelle, a cheerleader who’s passionate about football, wants to prove that football isn’t just for the boys.**
Will she be able to break the boundaries?

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744

IG- @faithxprincessx

My story is still in its early stages (episode 5 will be published tonight), but the other categories would fit perfectly! In case you still want to give it a try or save it for later, here are the details :blush:

Title - Love Intruder
Style - Limelight
Genre - Adventure
Description - Ready for the adventure of a lifetime, bad girl Meghan decides to join the n°1 lesbian dating show where her ability to judge character is put to the test. Caribbean sun, 10 sexy contestants, 1 intruder. Will she have the summer of her life or get horribly fooled? It’s up to you!
Extras - Multiple LIs // LGBT :rainbow_flag: // Advanced Directing // Choices Matter // Minigames
Instagram - nicky.writes
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6229304377802752

SmallCover_LoveIntruder_Badges_downsized

Hey Beautiful People! :blush:
Here’s my NEW story I’ve just published it a few week ago! It would mean a lot to me if you give my story a chance and give it a read!
Tysm for all your support! :rainbow:
-I have worked very hard on this story for the last couple of months and trust me the coding was not easy, but over the time with pratice I have learned so much! *ahhh the neck pain :joy:

It would mean a lot to me if you give my story a chance and give it a read **Mafia Related :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Here Are My Story Details!!! -->

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 4 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

Imitadora_a8_posterThumb_mpc6GhI8fq

MAIN CHARACTERS: :star_struck:
Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.
Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @morenitaar

Love you all and tysm for all the support! :rainbow:

I just got mine published and has timed choices, point system and mini games. Hopefully you’ll enjoy :rose::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Greetings! Thanks for this thread. Judging from your criteria, you may enjoy my story. The only thing it doesn’t have is a love interest because it’s only a three episode short story. If you do end up reading it, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Author: Silver Lady
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

My story fits your criteria! Hope you check it out

Title: Scarlet Rose
Author: Charlotte
Genre: Fantasy, adventure
Episodes: 9 (more coming soon)
Description: For 16 years, you’re locked away from the world to hide your powers. Not every fairytale has a happy ending - will one decision change yours forever?

Includes:

• Advanced directing
  • Full character customisation
  • Point system (choices matter)
  • Mini games

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/5027860695023616
Instagram: @charlotte.episodes

Hi there ! I could totally imagine that you’ll like my story. :two_hearts: The format is limelight and there are many choices which matter and allow you to unlock certain scenes or change certain story parts completely. You can also find four love interest (two male, two female) - everybody has a unique personality! :two_hearts: The only thing is that it isn’t finished, but I hope that you’ll still give it a try. :hugs:

The Gifted
:zap:
Genre: Drama (+Romance&Fantasy)
Author: Anyi E. / insta: @episode.anyi.e
Length: 9 chapters out (more episodes coming soon)
Story description:
Being Gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up? (Advanced Directing/Choices/4LI/LGBT+/limited CC/ART)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584
(:fire:if the link doesn’t work for you, search by “The Gifted Drama”)

I have a 2 LI, completed drama/romance story with choices and I also have an ongoing, 1LI, RomCom with lots of choices and point systems in place. If you fancy either of these, here are the details -

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & LL

Details

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

That One Moment

Limelight - RomCom

Details

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 11 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart:@kiki.writes.things

My story has released the SEASON finale of Season 1!!!

Title: Swapped!

Author: Vic_Creations

Genre: Comedy

Current season: Releasing Season 2 Soon!

Description: Evie and Ash were enemies. But hey, don’t they say people bond over a common problem? Well that’s true in the case of Evie and Ash. A ghost from their past informs them they must undo the wrongs of their past lives, to please the God of punishment! Who knew they were the reincarnation of hitmen? But… their genders are swapped by the god of punishment to make things harder for them… So, they must adapt to the other gender life and undo the wrongs of 2 criminals, Man I thought exam week was hard! Can the do it?

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5696630616686592

Story : The Bucket List
Description : Noa needs to get into film school, Asher needs to prove he’s worthy of his dad’s company. When a bucket list brings them together, will they be able to stand each other?
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romantic Comedy
Current chapters : 17 and I update weekly
My instagram : @sophiemepisode
There’s full customization, one minor and one major love interests and slow burn romace! :heart:

Tropical_Loveland_posterImage_35vnDtLzIu

Send me screenshots if you read it! I would love to hear your opinion :two_hearts:

Title: “The Art of Criminal Profiling”

Genre: Mystery

Description: “Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.”

Customization:

• Limited for the MC (skin color cannot be changed)
  • Full CC for both love interests

Choices:
This story uses multiple point systems and all choices matter!!

Mini Games:
Mini games are used throughout the story

Sound and music:
Sound and music are both used.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

For RFR, contact me through Instagram @epi.sam.writes

See if you’l enjoy my story: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s not finished or close to being done, but it has lots of choices and a huge mystery to solve

Title: Squad:Roadtrip
Genre: Horror (includes mystery and romance)
IG username: may.i.writeepisode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321977372639232
Description:
This was supposed to be a short road trip into the woods with your old high school squad, but the place wants you to stay and uncover ALL it’s gory secrets.

Some features:

• LGBTQ+
  • 6 LI’s (male & female)
  • choose your sexuality
  • point system
  • Very important choices!
  • CC

Cover:

Some screenshots

Hey everyone, I have given my story a huge update recently and there will be new chapters soon! It’s called “A day in the life of me…” Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5140941771046912 Follow Leah’s TOTALLY NORMAL life! As she experiences fake friends, heartbreak and plenty of fun in this episode story! Limelight Female MC Customisation :blob_hearts: Love the sound of some of these stories!

Hey! hopefully you can give mine a try😁 It’s not finished yet and only has one love interest but maybe you can give it a try. If not that’s fine. Thanks for the thread❤
Reveal_For_Our_Family_posterThumb_9Ovh27qUQQ

Story: Reveal: For Our Family

Description: Reyna had everything but one night changes everything, she must marry a powerful man to save her family. (Full CC, choices matter)

Hello there!
I’m a new episode author and I saw your forum.

Sorry for my self promotion, I’d like to take my chance if I can. ;;

I would like to recommend the very first episode story I made and I published it just now. I’m a sucker of Rom Com, Drama, Comedy, and Fantasy. This book is the first book of three that I am planning to continue and hoping it would go well. It’s also an LGBT and Mafia themed (as the story goes, these facts regarding with the protagonist will be revealed). I included my own artworks as art scenes and tried my best with the point system. Hopefully you give my story a chance! :slightly_smiling_face:

Title: Trap In Between
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: You’re known as a tyrant to everyone except for your family. After dying from an accident, an angel told you might have a chance in heaven. Are you taking the gamble? LGBTQ/LL/CC.
Chapters: 11 episodes (12 - 13 coming soon)
Genre: Rom Com, Fantasy, LGBT, Comedy, Drama
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5317362729549824
Story cover: