Any girl here like me who loves BASKETBALL?

Hey there!!!
I just wanna ask any girl here love Basketball???
Any girl who dont know she is a tomboy or girly girl??
I LOVE BASKETBALL!!!

7 Likes

I’m a girl who likes basketball, it’s one of my favourite sports.

3 Likes

Oh yay!!!
FINALLY!!!
NO GIRL IN MY CLASS LOVES SPORTS…SPECIALLY BASKETBALL

3 Likes

Really!? My teacher who is a girl likes basketball and the teacher next door who is an outdoor bc to me, she likes bring outdoor kinda likes basketball too.

What are the girls like in your school?

3 Likes

Actually not in my school…Its in my class…In my class no girl is in sports…
Idk if u r from india or not??!
But there’s a game called kabaddi…And my class girls cry like babies if someone pushes there pony by mistake…I always tell them to play basketball but noo…they are so girly

3 Likes

No I’m from Ireland and there girls in your class sound like there a big bunch of big babies.

3 Likes

OKK…Well they are!!
Boys in my class are better than girls!!

3 Likes

Yep, I can definitely tell.

That’s the total opposite for me as the boys except for my 2 friends which are boys act like bunch of idiots especially for these boys named Cmaeron, Nathan and Hayden. They push, shove and beat each up in fun way.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:
No I actually have 2 girl bff and 2 male basketballs mates and they are so funny.!!
But I literally sometimes hate them…They irritate me by saying big sister to me…(They are at same age as me)

3 Likes

I have to deal with 3 annoying people which one is a teacher, one is a boy who I kinda have a crush on and his name is Cameron and a boy who is friend and is totally annoying as him but a lot ruder!

2 Likes

I feel really sad for you!!
But u know in many ways male friend are better than female friend

3 Likes

Not for me, I have a female friend in my school

3 Likes

I have too but they are not like me…!! OR I am not like them!!!
I mean i have only 2 girls bff who understands me!!
And in basketball!!
There are only boys who are at my age otherwise girls are either too small or too big!!

3 Likes

i relate! i also really love basketball!

3 Likes

i also managed to get my friend to like basketball too!
proudest moment of my life haha

3 Likes

That’s great to hear :grin:

3 Likes

One of my fave sports- A Miami Heat fan for years

2 Likes

Heya !
I love basketball too and i can totally understand the situation with kabaddi cuz yeah I’m from india :wink:

4 Likes

Finally you know…!!!
I hate it when they cry like babies and other girls also surround them like they are bleeding…thats why when its games period i never play with them…I always borrow a ball from sports room and play with it or chat with my some friends

2 Likes

That’s what I would do, there absolutely way I’m hanging out with girls that act like a big bunch of babies!

1 Like