Any good historical/fantasy episodes?

I really love the historical/ fantasy type genre but I can’t seem to find very many stories like this. The fantasy section is overrun with vampire and werewolf stories and they don’t really interest me. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I’ve read and loved stories like eclipsis, the ruby tiara, moonlit feathers and austentatious. I’m also currently reading the dragon bride.

Thanks🥰

4 Likes

yeah i know. they a really hard to find . i really wann wanna write one myself but i dont have a plot idea

here is a few i have found
the dragon bride
fantastical criminals
neverland by Maggy (there is many with this title so make sure it is this author)
Emerald

and i add this two too even thought i am not really a fan of them.
betrothed
four kingdoms

1 Like

I can recommend you “Moonlit Feathers” by Wincy. It’s a really good story! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Half demon - half angel is a good one :+1:

1 Like

Try Subverted by Epithet, I think you are going to like it.

3 Likes

There were two awhile ago that were called Sundosia and Emerald… not sure if they are still available or not… its been a long time since I’ve read them.I think they are INK stories.

Hi,
You can try mine, it’s cold I made the devil cry, you’re a soldier who is trying to save kingdom from darkness. It’s about fate, strength of friendship, unconditional love…
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5097630993022976

Duemadiri by Corvaena has that kingdom setting. Amazing fantasy setting and world building. Solis: Regnum Fortes by Aedus also has a kingdom setting and is very promising.

For a non cliche vampire-werewolf story, The Frontier by Kay Elle is phenomenal.

1 Like

Hello @Lolarose. I am suggesting you some fantasy stories. They are as follows : 1) The Dragon’s Bride by earlgreytea, 2) How To Be A Princess by Margo Vincent, 3) Prince of Darkness by Miso, 4) Hidden Shadows by Anyanka, 5) Crimson Bound by Kristyn Winegardner. Hope This Helps.:smile:

mischief night by @KerriStrwberry

2 Likes

Hello @Lolarose, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hi!
My story Dark Essence is Fantasy and not Vampire or werewolf.

Here is the description and link if you are interested in checking it out.

Description: When the darkness inside threatens to break free & destroy everything you hold dear… Will you seek comfort in the ones you love or allow your Dark Essence to take over? (Lim CC)

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

Also try
Empress of Time by @Himeji
Double Temptation by @Menia

2 Likes

”The Dragon’s Bride” by earlgreytea and ”How To Be A Princess” by Margo Vincent
@Nandita.Episode I love them too!!

1 Like

You can check my story if you want :purple_heart:
-My story is called “Rosecroft Academy”.

• It uses INK, has CC and choices matter.
    -It currently has 4 published chapters, yet there are more to come.
    -It belongs to the fantasy genre.
    -My author name is Athena Rose and you can find me on Instagram: Athena_winter.writes
    -Plot: A girl recently finds out she has supernatural gifts. Will she be able to handle college life while crossing paths with two mysterious men, one of whom might be her soulmate?
    -Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6599670918676480

My story: Tribe of Malapinchi

Please give @TLdax913’s story a read! You will not be disappointed!

1 Like

The earl and I

My story has historical content

Title: The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

It’s Dark Temptation, but thanks :hugs: