Any good limelight story with the option to play as male mc?

i’ve been trying to find a good story with male mc opt in it (mainly fantasy)
,the one that i really like is solis : regnum fortes by aedus
if you have any recommendations/if you have a story that fit perfectly with what i’m searching for that’ll be helpful
-check my profile on episode username : Hooman for some stories with the opt to play as male mc that i found

8 Likes

Welcome to the Amazon Forest by XxAlphaBetaxX is a great fantasy with a male MC. Also Serpentine by Southampton

4 Likes

My story Her Alpha, His Omega has a male MC although it does switch POV to female on occasion. And it’s partial fantasy (more of a horror/thriller), but my other story Dark Descent is male MC.

Her Alpha, His Omega:

Dark Descent:

1 Like

okay!i’ll read that story now,thanks for the recommendation!

i’ll check out both of them!thanks for sharing

1 Like

Here are a few!

2 Likes

Oh! Welcome to the Amazon Forest by Alpha is another one you might like.

3 Likes

“Magicka: The Power of Music” by @EpisodeHoneyy and @AdyElly (You can choose your gender)
“Magicka: Nathaniel-The power of Light” by @Auremiol

2 Likes

thank you sm for the recommendations

1 Like

thanks for sharing!imma go check it out now

Thank you so much for recommending Nathaniel. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

prince curse by @lanafrazer_episode

magicka : serpentine

3 Likes

My new found favorite is Magicka: Clubhouse of the Cursed, you can choose MC’s gender but also LI’s gender!! I believe it’s by spiegelstories

3 Likes

Omg yes, I can’t believe I forgot this one. It’s one of my favorites. :sob:

1 Like

:merman:t3:

Thank you! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :100:

1 Like

Stories:

2 Likes

Soulless by tldax!!!
He’s a vampire cursed with soulless magic. Great writing, great characters. choices that matter. Choice of male/female LI.
Highly recommend it!

1 Like

Also magicka: the power of music. You can choose your MC. You’re transported to fantastical land where music has been banished. Choices matter.
By adyelly and episode.honeyy

1 Like

bump :cowboy_hat_face: