Any good limelight story with the option to play as male mc?

Here’s mine and @Danielle318 's story, Queer: The One

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4558247446773760
Description: Follow Detective Hudson who has spent their life trying to put their family’s tragic history behind them until a new serial killer threatens to uncover the past. M/F MC, 4 LI, CM
Author: Elle
Genre: Fantasy
CC: Limited
Choices matter and there are multiple points systems!
My Instagram: @eliseclairmont.episode

2 Likes

bump <<

bump

Counting Sheep by @piccalilly
It’s comedy with some romance and mystery elements. You can choose to play as male/female. Very recommended, Piccalilly’s a good writer

One of The Girls by @amberose
Again, romance comedy, mostly comedy. But it’s really cute! You’ll play as Jesse who (un) fortunately have to sleep in girls dorm lol

The Switch by @Alusza
It’s also a comedy ahahahah but her writing is so good. About a guy who got cursed and became a girl, I love it :rofl:

Allergic to You by @Suelita
You can play as female/male. Well it’s also a romance comedy (prolly know my taste already), it’s about you who are allergic to the LI.

Soulless by @TLdax913
I’ve only read the first two chapters but I think I like it. It’s more of a fantasy romance since you’re playing as a cursed vampire. Waiting for more chapters to come tho.

The Elf’s King Quest by @sophookles
You can choose to play as a female or male with female or male love interests. It’s fantasy and Sophie writes a really good fantasy (thanks for everyone who recommended me her stories before lol)

Seduction 101 by @CourtneyBre
You play as a male character who always got friendzoned. It’s completed but I’ve only read few chapters. It’s funny tho, I recommend it :+1:

That’s what I remember liking so far ehehehe might add if I remember any

Edit : oops, I didn’t read you were looking for fantasy sorry :sob: but The Elf’s King Quest probably fit your search the most

7 Likes

it’s okay!i’m searching all genre now so all of those are a great help for me,thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you for the mention :blush:

1 Like

BuMp

Title: Clue: Red Eyed Cat
Author: RachelleFaucet (IG: @the_rachelle_faucet)
Genre: Mystery
Synopsis: Parson Gold, a lonely private eye, made it his mission to discover the truth behind the red eyed cat and the string of murders that follows it.
Cover:

It’s complete and has a male aro MC

Also, this one kinda counts since there are technically 5 main characters. Even though the first ep starts with following one of the female MCs, I like to think of each character as the main.

Title: Mission Become
Genre: Adventure
Synopsis: U-Corp is taking over the galaxy, and no one seems to care. That is except for one grumpy old man and his crew of oddball misfits.
Cover:

There’s two male MCs, two female MCs, and one non-binary MC. And of course they’re all LGBT+ besides my one token straight character.
1 Like

Oh, hold on. I straight up forgot my other story.

Title: Some Monsters Are Okay
Synopsis: You never believed in monsters… until you fell in love with one.
Cover:

You can pick she/her, he/his, or they/their pronouns!

I do have another story with a male MC, but it’s currently being revamped.

1 Like

Also, Some Monsters Are Okay is not limelight, it’s a visual novel with my own personal artwork.

1 Like

BUMP :smiley:

Here’s my story if anyone would like to give it a read. DM me if you want to do R4R :blush:
Title: Her Alpha, His Omega
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 13 (ongoing)
Description: Ellis is set to become Alpha on his twenty-first birthday IF he can find himself a suitable wife, but what happens when he falls for an Omega from a rival pack?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5979249440522240
Cover:

1 Like

Try Draculicious by me, but it has two POVs. You won’t be disappointed!

1 Like

bump :clown_face:

:teddy_bear:bump :teddy_bear:

will you be the yee to my haw? :pleading_face:

The Red Curtain by @Grottino.

2 Likes

There’s two amazing LGBT stories where you can:

The Red Curtain - @Grottino
Queer: Blended - @Matilda_the_lovely

3 Likes

BumP