Any good Romance story recommendations?

Our Christmas Miracle LL (Only 1)

Description: You and your lady love want have kids. Both of you have dreamed of being a mother. What happens when your both the problem? Will you have your Christmas Miracle or will you fail?

Genre: LGBTQ+

Author: Yoshi

Episode(s): 1

Instagram: yoshime325

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4736448763461632

Link Tree: @Yoshime325 | Linktree

Next chapter will be out this week and will be completed the week after that.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I’ll check em out :blush:

Hello, SweetxoxHeart!

“Hindsight” is a drama filled love story, that I think you’ll love. Although, my story is not quite finished yet there’s still a good amount of chapters to get into the plot. Check it out!

Title: Hindsight
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 9 (more coming soon!)
Summary: On the rise fashion designer Lark Campbell, must pick between her best friend or the man of her dreams! How will she decide? You choose! (CC + 2 LI + Limelight)
IG: neeneeepisodes

Thank You!
NeeNee :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Mine is an ongoing story but season 1 will be completed very soon! If you dig romance/adventures with good amount of comedy and tinge of mystery, I hope you can give my story a chance❤️

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 9 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

1 Like

Two siblings are better than one

Hey :slight_smile: I just released my first story on Episode, and it would mean so much to me if you’d check it out!

Title: Two siblings are better than one
Genre: Drama, Romance, LGBTQ
Episodes: 4 episodes (currently working on the 5th)
Description: You’ve had a longterm crush on the schools most popular guy. Can you get closer to him by befriending his sister that just moved here? Or is there maybe more between you two than friendship?
Why readers should check it out: It’s an exciting and fun story, with a lot of drama, romance and nice outfit choices (without any gems!) With every chapter it get’s better, and I’ve got to say I’m pretty proud of it so far :slight_smile:

Would be super cool if anybody read it! I appreciate feedback! xx

1 Like

Hi there,

My new story is “Unexpected Perfection”! I’ve poured my heart and soul into this story so I’d love to get more readers! The first 4 episode are out now, but rest-assured, I’ve written most of the remaining episodes, so they will be released in the next few months. There’s no HS drama and no external sabotage, it’s real people dealing with real-life issues, not just falling in love, but also navigating how to stay in love.

Author: Rhyann
Genre: Romance
Language: English
Instagram: @rhyann.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5202042013220864

Description: Kylie has it all -beauty, brains and a great life in the big city. Ryder has only ever been passionate about his work. Can a chance meeting change their lives forever? (Based on love in real life).

1 Like