Any good spy/mystery/crime stories?

Hey, all! So, I’m a huge fan of crime stories, but it’s hard to find good ones! I like The Disappearance of Olivia Thatcher, Maternal Instincts, Dirty Little Secrets, Hit and Run, if that gives you an idea of what I’m looking for. There just aren’t that many crime/spy stories anywhere. Action/adventure is filled with drugs, mafia and gangs, and horror/thriller is mainly some twisted version of truth or dare, or a mysterious forest, or kidnapping. It’d be nice to be the solver of the mystery rather than the victim.

5 Likes

read dead roses. In that story the mc is BOTH the solver and the victim. It’s up to you to find out who the serial killer is and make the right choices.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll check it out, sounds interesting!

My story is a mystery :slight_smile:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6459913677111296

It’s not straightforward action, it builds up throughout the episodes.

Dead Roses by @Beeble_Hope
Chicanery by @J.Miley
Ghost Writer by @EliseC

3 Likes

Oooh, I’ll check it out, thank you!

1 Like

I tried Dead Roses today and it was pretty good, Chicanery I’ve seen but never got round to trying, and I’ve read ghost writer and loved it.

1 Like

Try Blue Lights by SummerSolstice or Scandalous by Mina. In the first one, you play a cop and the first season is finished too, so you want be waiting forever to solve it. In the second, you’re a university student who’s best friend is murdered.

Ooh, will do!

1 Like

My story can be counted as a mystery. At first the protagonist is a victim, but she soon starts to be a finder.

1 Like

I recommend the story The Roses Killer by Rosenspitze. It’s about a woman with a dark past who is now a detective living in New York with her best friend and is her partner is some hunky detective she’s working with on the case. It’s a really good story though one of the chapters doesn’t count as part of the story because it’s a Halloween special. I recommend that story, you will love it!

1 Like

pssst… did you try the ice cream

yes I did hehe. I was just having some because of my sore throat. So yummy!

1 Like

That’s a very good story

1 Like

Wow, thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome. I didn’t know you wrote that story.

1 Like

Is it too short?

I don’t mind too short. I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m working on episode 4, please message me about what you thought!

1 Like

Awesome. I’ll keep an eye on that

1 Like