Any good story recommendations?

Hi @AWeirdo I think my story fits your requirements.
Story Title: LURKING IN THE SHADOWS
Story Author: Mystery Maker
Genre: Thriller
Episodes published: 3 (4th coming soon…)
Description: Carol is haunted by a series of terrifying dreams & cassettes.She strives to find her missing sister but is unaware that her six sense may led to unforeseeable consequences…

would love to hear your opinion in Q/A .

1 Like

Title: Love Is Death’s Game
Author: Saniyah K
Genre: Thriller/Romance/Drama
Chapters: 4 out (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: You’re seeking revenge for your parent’s killer, but what happens when you catch feelings for the killer. Will you go through with your revenge plot or fall hopelessly in love? CC
Instagram: @smk0225.epi
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6131999083397120

[19FC3021-6C9C-46DA-BB86-9D36E742C7CA
Hope you like it! :heart:

1 Like

Hi, I would love if you could please give my story a read, if you have the time.

Title : Way Back
Author: Rex
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Thriller, Drama
Plot: Something terrible happened to MC’s BFF and she feels at blame for it, so she distances herself from all things and people who remind her of that night and distracts/busies herself with her career (acting and singing). The only problem with that is, you can only run from your problems for so long. What happens when her past starts to catch up with her? Read to find out!
Story Link: HERE

Non-spoiler info : It responsibly deals with mental health, the death of a loved one, faith, and substance abuse ( meaning I did research and consulted people ).

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Title: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery

Style: LL

Small cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd

Large cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_v2eTQNB0ne

Description:

A rose, caught in the fire. Will you let that fire burn you to ashes, or will you fight to put it out? The choice is yours. |CC, CM, LGBTQ option|

IG; gisellepisode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you like thrillers, you will love this! It’s called “Thriller: Honey, I’m Home” and “Hello?” Is really good too!

Who made that cover? It’s so pretty!

1 Like

Yeah, its mine
:heart_eyes::hugs:

Oh wow, good job!

1 Like

Wow, I love how some people just posted their own story without even reading the requirements. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Anyway, I would recommend you to read:
“The Infected” by @Caitoriri

It’s a really good story and it shows a lot of diversity , and a hijab option. :blush:

2 Likes

Based on the criteria you listed above, my story seems to fit it. This story does contain character customization and choices do matter! Hope you give my story a read and enjoy. Any feedback/ critique is much appreciated! :blush:
I am also totally open for a r4r.

Story Name : Queen
Author : Steffi
Genre : Drama, Romance
Style : Limelight
Instagram : @steffi.episode
Description: All her life, Devina was raised learning the ways of being a proper lady of the nobility. But her life is suddenly disrupted when a royal advisor visits and reveals to her that she is the next monarch of Artesia. WIll she reign? Or will she renounce her claim to the throne? Will she choose love or duty? It’s all up to you!!

To think my story fits ur criteria

Title the star necklace

Author Mayah