Any good thriller story’s y’all can recommend?

I’m looking for some good thriller or mystery story’s.

3 Likes

The elevator game! Its good.

1 Like

Ooooh sounds good I’ll check that out

1 Like

Ghostwriter by @EliseC

2 Likes

Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by Marshmallow O.

2 Likes

Till Death Do Us Part :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Dead Roses by @Beeble_Hope

2 Likes

Hello, mine is a drama, but I have been told by multiple readers is a horror/ thriller

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend or promote I would consider having horror story/ thriller stories

@MerryMirrors remember me

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

2 Likes

Amazing thriller: I Will Always Find You by Maria.StoryWritter :heart:

1 Like

Thank you love! :heart:

2 Likes

i just published my thriller story if you’re interested!

Author: Memorable Moments
Genre: Thriller
Description: Can memories really be fun? Skylar Reynolds goes to therapy about receiving unknown phone calls, which leads here to almost being dead.
Cover: episode2

1 Like

here’s mine if you’re interested! :cloud::cupid:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 9 (To be continued…)
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

1 Like

Hello! If you’re still interested in thrillers, I just published my short story:

Story: WDM: A Spooktacular Murder Mystery
Author: Sunrise
Genre: Thriller
Status: 4 Episodes - Short story, final episode(s) will be published soon
Description: Something sinister is happening to people at a community Halloween event. Will you be able to solve the mystery in time and save some lives? (CC, choices matter)

Recipe for fear if you’re an ink fan

May I suggest my story?

Title: Who’s Behind The Mirror?
Author/Instagram: @ksenia.stories
Genre: Thriller/Horror
Number of chapters: 5 (ongoing)
Description: New city. New school. With Halloween at the door, your new friends suggest you check up an old urban legend. There’s nothing to be afraid of they say, legends aren’t real, right?
CC, Choices matter, different endings
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4513387141464064

The Game & Scorned by @author.AmberJ

Detenu & Chicanery by @J.Miley

Dead Roses by @Beeble_Hope

1 Like

Thank you, Pooja!!!

2 Likes

Ghostwriter by @EliseC

1 Like
  1. CYBER
  2. THRILLER: MOMMY’S BOY
  3. HELLO
  4. DARKNESS SPEAKS
  5. NO MERCY
  6. THE GAME
  7. SCORNED
  8. HONEY I’M HOME.
  9. A DARK SHAPE
  10. WHAT HAPPENED IN THE WOODS

I am not sure if self-promotion is allowed. But I am currently working on a psychological Thriller (also considered horror for its jump scares) I hope anyone would be interested to give it a chance? :grin: IT HAS NO ROMANCE. [I AM AGAINST IT LOL]

Instagram: @epsd.tiyasha

CYBER
THRILLER: MOMMY’S BOY
HELLO
DARKNESS SPEAKS
NO MERCY
THE GAME
SCORNED
HONEY I’M HOME.
A DARK SHAPE
WHAT HAPPENED IN THE WOODS

I am not sure if self-promotion is allowed. But I am currently working on a psychological Thriller (also considered horror for its jump scares) I hope anyone would be interested to give it a chance? :grin:

Instagram : @epsd.tiyasha