Any good thriller story’s y’all can recommend?

I’m looking for some good thriller or mystery story’s.

1 Like

The elevator game! Its good.

1 Like

Ooooh sounds good I’ll check that out

1 Like

Ghostwriter by @EliseC

2 Likes

Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by Marshmallow O.

1 Like

Till Death Do Us Part :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Dead Roses by @Beeble_Hope

2 Likes

Hello, mine is a drama, but I have been told by multiple readers is a horror/ thriller

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend or promote I would consider having horror story/ thriller stories

@MerryMirrors remember me

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

1 Like

Amazing thriller: I Will Always Find You by Maria.StoryWritter :heart:

1 Like

Hey :hugs:
Here is mine if you want to read it :purple_heart:

Title: Remembering Me
Author: Merry Mirrors
Genre: Mystery
Style: INK
Description: Can you forget the love of your life? What if an accident alters your memory and you wake up thinking you love someone else?
Episodes: 17 (ongoing)
Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5484107950063616

1 Like

Thank you love! :heart:

1 Like