Any good vampire stories? (Limelight?)

Anyone know any good vampire books that have cc? Please let me know~

5 Likes

Eat Me Up by Heli
Bloodbond by Kheyr
Bite My Tongue by Alphan (haven’t read this one tho)
Highschool Bloodlust by Dominique Seth Da Silva
Vamps and Humans by Episode Writer Jade (haven’t read this one either)
Bound to Bite by Arrows

3 Likes

I just got one this one hasn’t been finished and it just started but I recommend this: Lean on my shoulder

1 Like

Currently reading Soulless

2 Likes

ooo, I’ll check those out!

1 Like

Also Touch My Soul by Alphan!

Hi my story is not yet released but it’s a vampire story
It’s calledFrostbite

Hello! My story doesn’t have CC as I’m a fairly new author, but would you still consider giving my story a go? :relaxed:

Title: Inevitable Fate
Genre: Romance/fantasy
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @author_chels

Description: Adira moves back to her hometown, where she meets a mysterious boy who accidentally introduces a world unknown to her. Many secrets about her life begin to unravel…

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6509075303170048

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

You can check out my story if you want :butterfly: :butterfly:

Title: The Blood Order
Author: ChristineHZ

Story Description: Melora is just a freshman student ready to build her future, but what happens when two mysterious brothers step into her life and drag her into a dark, vicious world? CC/LL

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4897674276044800

Primed for Duty by Perry

Story Title: SAVE ME
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Fantasy
Story Style: LimeLight

12 EPISODES OUT SO FAR!!!

Story Caption: Lola grew up homeschooled and isolated with an unknown health condition, they relocate where she then meets Ethan Peace, a ruthless vampire, will he take the risk to save her?

•Im so excited to share this wonderful story with you guys!! I’ve worked really hard for the past 7 months to bring you this amazing, quality story!

My Instagram: @auri.episode

Here can you DM me on any questions regarding the story or just to be friends I’ll gladly be open to help others! ;]]

Important information: This is my first story, so I would love some constructive criticism, other than that I truly believe you will really enjoy it. CC is available!!!