Any good vampire stories?

I’ve been dying to read a good vampire story for a while but I’ve been running out. Preferably one with a vampire MC? But it’s alright if that isn’t the case.

3 Likes

Eat Your Heart Out by @fnepisode - but the mc isn’t a vampire

2 Likes

My story isn’t completely of vampires but you can give it a try :slight_smile:
Link: https://linktr.ee/kennedymolly97
Tangled Spells

1 Like

Here’s mine, love.
insta @simpxzee_
TITLE- Awoken
Genre- Fantasy, drama
Chapters so far -6
Plot- Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

1 Like

The MC’s aren’t vampires in either of these but both incredible stories involving different ideas of them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Reveal: Slayer by @Laquila
Reveal: Blood Link by @IAmEms

2 Likes

the MC is a vampire tho :eyes:

Not in the beginning she isn’t. Way to give away spoilers :roll_eyes::rofl:

3 Likes

I mean…true but like she is one by the end of episode three :joy:

1 Like

I didn’t want to give away a pivotal part of the plot :rofl:

2 Likes

okay okay sorry mom :frowning:

2 Likes

Im just going to self promo here!

In my story you can choose a MC, if you do want to play as a vampire it’s Will’s route, if you want LI as vampire it’s Eliza’s! You can choose to play both, as they are different from each other and have unique scenes!

The story is drama/fantasy/mystery and here’s all details!

Reveal: Hunter Moon by @agatya.episode
Genre : Drama, Romance, Fantasy
Description : Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month that can change the face of the world as we know it. Will they be able to come together, or are some wounds too deep to heal?

LL, Full CC for MC and LI, one LI, choice of MC - each MC comes with their unique scenes and storyline only available to them.

The story takes place in a different world and is filled with Slavic mythological creatures!

1 Like

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC LL

1 Like

Reveal: Slayer by Laquila
Soulless by tldax
Eat your heart out by fnepisode

2 Likes

Bound to Bite by @Arrows.Episode
Sharp Daggers by @tolstoyanov
Vamps and Humans by Jade (idk her forum tag, insta is episode.writer.jade I believe)

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve already read them both haha but appreciated

1 Like

That sounds sooo interesting!! Thank you, I’ll definitely read it.

1 Like

Soulless by tldax

1 Like

Let me know what you think!!

hi there :yellow_heart: :sunflower: I have one! it’s a long and drawn out high school romance. their vampy-traits slowly start to come out as the story goes on. much love :blob_hearts:

Reveal_Sq_posterThumb_FuOht8mt8o

Title: Reveal: Unkissable
Author: MK
Genre: Drama, Romance
Chapters: 6 - ongoing
Read-Time: 9-11 minutes
Description: A series of unfortunate events that all started with one exceptionally bad hair day. | CC, LL |
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4964985146114048
ig: @mk_words_unwritten

1 Like

I absolutely loved! I’m not gonna lie, it might turn out one of my vampire faves depending on how the story unfolds! Definitely will keep up with it.

1 Like