Any Harry Potter fans?

Anyone played Hogwarts Mystery? :snake:

i used to play it :’)

1 Like

Romantically involved with Bill Weasley never leaving the game again :heart_eyes:

#SlytherinPride

1 Like

#Griffindor

GO GO GRYFFINDOR HAHA

1 Like

one of my favorite pictures lol🥰

1 Like

HAUIHAAHAHAHHAA you’re bad! :sweat_smile::laughing:

Slytherin herez :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::scream:

:scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Xylo iz a Slytherin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::scream:

• Lafuq :scream::scream:
  • Duh :upside_down_face:

0 voters

ME! Here! I’m a very huge fan of Harry Potter, it’s my childhood, my life! :heart: I read the books and I watched all the movies! :blush: I don’t have a favourite character because all of them has their own story… My favourite part is probably the fourth and fifth book and movie, I really love the Yule Ball :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: My house on Pottermore is Gryffindor but I like Slytherin too! :heart: I miss everyone! Fred, Dobby, Snape, Tonks, Remus and more :pensive:

3 Likes

#slytherinpride :snake:

1 Like

i suggest doing quiz on wizardmore, it’s same as pottermore just w all questions (basically extended version) :’)

1 Like

What’s everyone’s patronus’? :snake:

Mine is a field mouse

1 Like

mine’s a White Swan :swan:

1 Like

tortoiseshell cat!

1 Like

that’s adorable! do you know your wand type? :dizzy:

yup! hazel wood with a dragon heartstring core 12 ½" and unyielding flexibility. what ab you?

1 Like

Sycamore wood with a Phoenix feather core 12 ½" and Slightly Springy flexibility!

1 Like

love this descrption though
This is the rarest core type. Phoenix feathers are capable of the greatest range of magic, though they may take longer than either unicorn or dragon cores to reveal this. They show the most initiative, sometimes acting of their own accord, a quality that many witches and wizards dislike. Phoenix feather wands are always the pickiest when it comes to potential owners, for the creature from which they are taken is one of the most independent and detached in the world. These wands are the hardest to tame and to personalise, and their allegiance is usually hard won.

1 Like